Neg Hit Database

Stamina

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup everyone, i've been experimenting around and neg hitting hot chicks and it really does set u apart from the other dumbass guys that just worship her looks. If your not neg hitting hot chicks then u need to.

So i'm asking everyone to post a neg hit they use or know of so we all can have a collection of them.

if shes wearing perfume...

start coughing and say

"good lord did your baby brother put that perfume on for you"

(dosen't matter if it smells to strong or not....all chicks are insecure and she'll wonder about it no matter what)

if shes walking all stuck walk beside her the same way shes walking and say

"Damn, you must practice this all the time to get it right"

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Hear is one i made up the other day:

"Wassup zebra hair?"

(Ever see those hot girls with two different color stripes in their hair?)
id stay away from that one slick

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you try:

"Hey baby, I'm going to try to insult you indirectly to compensate for the fact that I feel you are above me. Making you feel YOUR insecurities like I feel mine, is my way of leveling the playing field"

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try Jerk

I just call females jerk off top wit a smile on my face as if i just gave them a compliment it works on black chicks alot more than it works on white chicks though, i think because they actually use that word seriously, black chicks luv that **** it bin about 94% effective for me.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I was talking to last week asking me what I like to do..

"I workout 3x a week and am trying to bulk up."

Her:

"Oooh... now how is that supposed to work.... your ripped body against all my fat?"

Me:

"Yeah you're probably right about that... I better go."

I got a playful hit on the arm for that one.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
went out on a date with a hottie a while back, and as we were standing in her apartment getting ready to go out she asks me "where are we going to eat" and i said "italian food tonight", she then says " i think i want chinese tonight" (after i already made reservations and she knew it), so i just stopped and stared at her crotch... after a few seconds she said "what are u looking at" and i said "i was just checking to see if u had a set of balls", then i smiled at her and said "everything looks ok, when you have something dangling down there then i'll be glad to let you change our plans for the evening". she laughed and said "i love italian food!" :D

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There has not been one neg-hit listed in this thread. The majority are insults, not neg hits.

A neg hit is when you hit on a girl, but then make a playful statement that nullifies the "hit". It's sarcastic and it's funny, or another way of putting it, something we've all heard; ****y and Funny.

A mild, yet classic, example:

Guy: Hey, that's a great sweater, I love it.
Girl: Really? Thanks.
Guy: Yeah, my grandma has one just like it. (said with a sly smile)

I think people get it twisted because of the name "Neg hit". Think of it as a "hit neg".

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her :Me and Mary are going out to dinner
Ox: Oh really? I didnt know you guys were like that

her: hah! (smiles) and hits me in my arm playfully.