Need Wingmen in the ATX - Austin, Texas !!!

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holla or PM me if you wanna dj here. I usually go downtown, Grahams, Midnight, North Side bars, and a few places on the east side ....

-L8rs

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought there was a pretty active lair in Austin run by GameTrane, Herbal and TowerT?

Anyways, LOVED Austin last time I was there. Got a handjob in the restroom from a blonde, fake titty personal fitness trainer. That Warehouse district and 6th street are insane amounts of fun, hotties, and AMOGs.

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang, I was over in Texas a few years ago, visiting a buddy who did his thesis there. Don't have any reason to go there anymore, but would have been fun to have wingmen to visit in another country! When I was in France for a year, it was always a good conversation starter when a girl heard my accent and asked where I was from. Perhaps it would have been the same in Texas.

Used to know an American guy who was staying in a dorm here in Sweden; good-looking, outgoing - I remember a dorm party where he had a bruise on his cheek, because he had recently been in a fight with a guy who deserved it. He simply smiled when he told the story. Goodlooking, happy-go-lucky American guy who had been in a fight - guess if the girls were fascinated? Come over here, Texans, I'll be your wingman, guarantee we'd have some luck. :)

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a nice offer there otter -- swedish girls have quite a reputation over here :yes: fellas if we're smart we'll take him up on it!

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendly Otter said:
Dang, I was over in Texas a few years ago, visiting a buddy who did his thesis there. Don't have any reason to go there anymore, but would have been fun to have wingmen to visit in another country! When I was in France for a year, it was always a good conversation starter when a girl heard my accent and asked where I was from. Perhaps it would have been the same in Texas.

Used to know an American guy who was staying in a dorm here in Sweden; good-looking, outgoing - I remember a dorm party where he had a bruise on his cheek, because he had recently been in a fight with a guy who deserved it. He simply smiled when he told the story. Goodlooking, happy-go-lucky American guy who had been in a fight - guess if the girls were fascinated? Come over here, Texans, I'll be your wingman, guarantee we'd have some luck. :)
Sweet. I'll go get a passport