Need to know what too do!

ferggy99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I am dating this girl and everything is working out great. She is really into me we have had sex all of that good stuff. But last night she said that she was going to call me when she got home and I did not hear from her. Now I did not go AFC. I just sent her one text and asked her how her evening was. Waited 30 minutes and left one voice mail and said that I just wanted to see how she was and then went too bed.

Well this morning came and I realized that it was a test...did I pass or fail? If I failed how badly? Is she gone for good? I have not heard from her since yesterday afternoon. But I am not going to call her, I told her that if you wanted to talk too me what time she could do it. I need to know if I am taking the right steps and how I can make sure that I pass it fully?

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she told you she was going to call you, she should have called.

You might have done something prior to last night to justify her action of not calling you....more detail is needed.

I would let her make the next move.

ferggy99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she sent me an IM and told me that she got a job...but she made it sound like she was not going to have time for me. So I replied and she was not on, then I sent her a text and she answered and she called me and told me that she was just telling me. She said that we were fine and I left her alone for the rest of the day.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are worried because she did not text you back????Are you serious? You are dating not even in a relationship??? what do you expect??

Maybe she was tired and fell asleep, maybe she dropped her phone in the toilet when she was in the process of texting you.

If you have not made her into a serious committed relationship; you need to know that she probably dating other guys, scuking their dciks, anal sex, all the above.

Now if that bothers you, then you need to make sure you just want to be ddating her.

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always have a care and don't care attitude..

you care about her, one phone call or txt...if she doesn't answer don't panic..

keep busy..this is how you pass the test...

I see guy panic if she MIA for 1/2 day or 1 day...Jesus..have a life.

You act desperate..she is in control. relax and have fun