Need to break up with Kayla by friday.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prom is on saturday. I'm dating Kayla. I'm going to prom with another chick because she is fvcking hot. So I was planning to break up with Kayla before the dance, because i've cheated on her a lot but this one would be hard to hide, and I had the perfect opportunity 2 weeks ago and I didn't, and now we're "happier than ever". Thoughts? I'm thinking of just starting a big fight and then ending it, but we get along so well now it is hard, and I'm actually starting to enjoy her company for once. There is a way to get around this though....delete my facebook for a while (pictures) and say I'm grounded for the weekend etc.

Thoughts anyone?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say this:

So I know this is going to come from out of nowhere, but recently I've thought about it, and you're not the girl for me. I need to go and find the right person, and there's someone out there for you too. It's hard when there's no concrete "reason" to break up but this is it.

You could call her and do it right now. There's no reason to continue this, and the more time you give it between the break up and prom with the other girl, the better.

(Also I know BPH thinks you can go hotter, and I agree.)

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah without any concrete reason it is hard....especially since things have been going so well these past couple weeks but meh..i broke up with her once before..and like i said, it's possible to hide prom from her but anyways.....maybe i'll start a fight and go with the "we need to take a brake route".

LearningSlowly said:
You mean with Kayla or prom? Because with Kayla I definitely agree, because on her good days, she's an 8 at most.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate "taking a break" sorts of break ups. It gives the girl one-itis straight off.

We thought you could do better than Kayla. I think you can, no reason to let one girl hold you back.

Zurg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be honest man. Tell her you want to be more free and you want to see other chicks or something.

OR if you don't want to risk hurting her feelings, you just act totally needy the next couple of days and hopefully she'll lose interest in you haha. I doubt you have enough time for that though.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Just say this:

So I know this is going to come from out of nowhere, but recently I've thought about it, and you're not the girl for me. I need to go and find the right person, and there's someone out there for you too. It's hard when there's no concrete "reason" to break up but this is it.

You could call her and do it right now. There's no reason to continue this, and the more time you give it between the break up and prom with the other girl, the better.

Pretty much this. Also show me the girl on Facebook, I'm curious about your prom date.

But yeah just be straightforward.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah in total we've been dating for around 13 months or something....i actually have no clue, but i know it's more than a year, so she's super attached and won't break up with me, and we've been going so long that I care about her and don't want to hurt her feelings you know? I know it will hurt them anyways but just a out of the blue thing will be too weird.

Like yesterday she called me like 13 times and I didn't answer, just to piss her off, and I called her back just a second ago and she was hardly even mad >:-(

Anyways here's the plan: act different, kind of like a ****, in hopes to start a fight with her, and when the opportunity arises I'll pull the trigger, but if it doesn't happen before prom, I'll just have to hide it from her and keep being a **** etc.

And yeah my prom date is like hb9.5 grade A classy as$ girl. Only thing is she has figured this out and is one of those girls that you see in college who think they are soo good that they won't settle for anything less than perfect. I've known her for years, so my only hope is to go cave man and get a one-nighter, and see what happens.

Also bph and I posted like literally one second apart....weird.
BPH said:
Pretty much this. Also show me the girl on Facebook, I'm curious about your prom date.
Mssg me on facebook. But her fb pics don't do her justice. In real life she's a 9.5. Like 3rd hottest girl in the school I'd say.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Yeah in total we've been dating for around 13 months or something....i actually have no clue, but i know it's more than a year, so she's super attached and won't break up with me, and we've been going so long that I care about her and don't want to hurt her feelings you know? I know it will hurt them anyways but just a out of the blue thing will be too weird.

Like yesterday she called me like 13 times and I didn't answer, just to piss her off, and I called her back just a second ago and she was hardly even mad >:-(

Anyways here's the plan: act different, kind of like a ****, in hopes to start a fight with her, and when the opportunity arises I'll pull the trigger, but if it doesn't happen before prom, I'll just have to hide it from her and keep being a **** etc.

And yeah my prom date is like hb9.5 grade A classy as$ girl. Only thing is she has figured this out and is one of those girls that you see in college who think they are soo good that they won't settle for anything less than perfect. I've known her for years, so my only hope is to go cave man and get a one-nighter, and see what happens.

Also bph and I posted like literally one second apart....weird.

Mssg me on facebook. But her fb pics don't do her justice. In real life she's a 9.5. Like 3rd hottest girl in the school I'd say.
Yeah it's a school computer so Facebook is blocked...also it's really slow...I pressed the post reply button like a whole 3 minutes or so before it actually went through...

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will she know if you go with this girl; as in is she going too? If not why not juggle your options. If so, you're in the position where you'll look like a prick if you don't break up with her before, or even if you do then show up with another girl a few days later thats still not good. Maybe explain to her there's someone else and say you're sorry?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick1886 said:
Will she know if you go with this girl; as in is she going too? If not why not juggle your options. If so, you're in the position where you'll look like a prick if you don't break up with her before, or even if you do then show up with another girl a few days later thats still not good. Maybe explain to her there's someone else and say you're sorry?
Kayla goes to a different school, so yes, I could hide it.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welp.

Just got off the phone with her and she said: "you're loosing me" due to the way i've been acting this past week. After that all I could muster up was an "I'm sorry" and she concluded the conversation with a: "god you don't even ****ing care" and click, hung up.

This is going well, will probably break up with her tomorrow.

And strangely, I'm a little (maybe a lot more than that) ... sad.

EDIT:
Well ****, maybe 6 minutes after posting this she called me back and we had a 54 minute and 19 second conversation....and well..........i finally did it, i'm tearing up as i write this because there was a lot of crying and stuff and whatever, i really don't know what I'm saying right now..anyways....well, we left on good terms, she cried, not as hard as the first time we brok eup though....same here, but i cried but i guess you can expect that after being together for over a year....i said it's for the best and subliminally i can tell that she agreed even though she didn't admit it, i don't think i'll ever tell her about the 30+ times that i cheated on her, there's no point. i cried, she cried, strangely enough though we seemed both kind of releived and honeslty she does deserve better than me, besides the cheating but she lives far away and would always drive to see me, and would always pay for meals for example olive garden etc. and was always good to me and i was a terrible bf but she fell madly in love with me for some reason...i think softening her up this entire week helped the process go a little smoother because i tried to keep the process talking to a minimum..we ended with a bunch of i love u's and i always will/u hold a special place in my hear etc. but she was actually laughing like 3% kind of so idk.....we kept a journal that she started, it has pictures of us and she wrote stuff in it and so did i sometimes, i told her idk where it is but it's under my bed......i'm going to get it now and read the last things she wrote because i haven't read them yet..**** just looking at it is making my cry..on the cover it has 3 pictures of us together, one of them is like from one of the first times we met at a bowling alley and of us kissing, and on the cover it says 'my best memories are with you'

**** and i just spent 20 minutes writing a final page in the journal...she worked so hard on it lol it's so precious, well, i'm going to bed eventually and i'm getting off this site. ergo whatever the fcuk i love you.

Last edited:

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I freaking hate oneitis, I had to break up with my girl about three weeks ago because she wasn't giving me the respect I deserve and it hurt like hell.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Bax said:
Dude I freaking hate oneitis, I had to break up with my girl about three weeks ago because she wasn't giving me the respect I deserve and it hurt like hell.
i feel you man

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that if u feel it's for the best, it was the right choice.