Need to blow off some steam? Mega salty? Here is the place! Welcome to our inn!

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes feel like Bruce Wayne crawling out of that pit?

Sit down, I`ll grab you a pint!

Since there is a lot of frustration going around, and feminism is not going away any time soon, why not stop by the inn to let it all out? Perhaps you dont feel like making a thread about it, and you definitely dont want another "man the fuk up, son" speech. This is not the place for judgement, rather encouragement.

I know you have encountered one of those classic scenarios, like a date stood you up, or you got ghosted and now you need to cry about it. Welcome, take a seat, and let it all out.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, feminism isn't going no where.

Doesn't mean you can't beat bitches at their own game though.

Flake, lie, cheat, ignore and ghost. YOU CAN DO IT TOO guys.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I`ll start. Had one of the best dates in a long time, we were walking through this amazing forrest area, talking for a few hours and got the feeling we could talk about everything. Like always, I tried with a kiss close by the end since she seemed a little bitt nervous about touching during the walk in the woods (kids have been murdered in that forrest, but she wanted to go there lol). So she gave me the old "not yet" and we hugged it out.

Still, got a message later with "we gotta do this again". She called me several times and I made her laugh all the time. I really felt that rare connection! (like really) It all seemed incredibly real, almost too easy. So she called the next couple of days, and I said "how about we make it a date this weekend", to which she happily agreed. A day or two later I tried calling, she didnt answer. Texted her where we were going and what we could do the coming saturday. (The plans I made were fitting with our personalities and what we both enjoyed doing)

The day after I got a bland "this weekend is not a good time for me" lol. No smileys, no nothing. Perhaps Chad Thunderc0ck came by, whatever. Will see. Still amazes me how quickly things turn from "all cheerfull, great, funny" to nothing lol.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had enough with the Tinder Biatches this week.

#1 31yo Blonde HB8. She initiated the first message. Had some very good back and forth dialogue about being axe murderers. She responded super quickly
to everything I sent. I suggest we meet up and get nothing but crickets. Fuhk'n attention wh0re got her free entertainment for the day and boosted her self esteem by rejecting me.

#2 41 yo HB8. Former Model turned corporate jet steward(imagine that). Swapped a few messages. She gives me her phone number, I set up a date a day later. She vanishes. 2days after our scheduled date that she flaked on, she texts me and says wasn't feeling good but she could go out tonight. FUHK THAT ****. I told her I had another girl to go out with but maybe she could show up at the same time and which ever one was better looking I would pick that one. :D

#3 27yo HB8. As soon as I asked this one out she asked me how tall I was. Turns out I was 1" shorter than her magic requirement of 5'11". I said "ok, no problem your t!ts looked to be a little on the small side anyways. That sent her into orbit so had a little fun harassing her

I would love to create a website to report these flakey ho's. Kind of like thedirty.com

This weekend I'm going out with guns a blazin'. I'm not giving a fuhk about their feelings or worry about leading them down a path that they might later regret. I can seduce any chic I feel like seducing.

Last edited:

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time a woman starts saying that she’s a feminist, I laugh inside I start putting them down and they get horny, because deep inside them they want to be dominated ...