Need tips for #closing shot girls, bartenders, hosteses, etc

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"hired guns" such as shot girls and beer girls are usually the hottest girls in the clubs, and yet they are teh hardest because they get hit on a lot and they have a huge defense shield up

does anyone know any good methods to get them attracted to you and get a date with one??

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm good at that... Social proof is your key. Get them to bring you drinks when you are surrounded by beautiful girls or really cool guys. Get them involved in a convo you are having. Use a lock in prop "You're not a theif are you? Here, you'll look good in this. Bring it back later" Tell her to grab a seat and take a break later on, chat w/ her and then number close her.

Keep in mind they're just girls too... be the exception to the rule and you can close her just like you could any other girl.
Note: See the stickied FR at the top - i # closed the hb waitress at a bar.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syncmaster
I'm good at that... Social proof is your key. Get them to bring you drinks when you are surrounded by beautiful girls or really cool guys. Get them involved in a convo you are having. Use a lock in prop "You're not a theif are you? Here, you'll look good in this. Bring it back later" Tell her to grab a seat and take a break later on, chat w/ her and then number close her.

Keep in mind they're just girls too... be the exception to the rule and you can close her just like you could any other girl.
Note: See the stickied FR at the top - i # closed the hb waitress at a bar.

"lock in prop", i've never heard of that before, thats awesome.

Please post more :) We need more good practical advice like this.

peace

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MasterYoda
what is lock in prop? is it a special "hired guns technique?
Not sure, but I think he means giving the girl some kind of "prop". Like a necklace or a ring or whatever. Say something like this while putting it on her; "This is still mine, and i want it back the next time i see you " or something along those lines. Kinda let her borrow something. Like Style does to the supposedly HB11 in "The Game".

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOCK IN PROP

an object used to hold her attention will lock her in, as a prop this is a desirable object of course.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Syncmaster has it dead on.

At one particular club I go to, I've fu.cked a half Japanese, half Latina waitress, have half a dozen numbers of various other waitresses/shot girls, gone on day2s with a few and made out with some of them.

It's total frame control, don't talk about work, get to know them, and pump up their buying temperature- no one likes to work and you're being the fun, cool guy who's making her night bearable. They all know me and fu.cking love me, give me random hugs & kisses, etc.

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite me being under 21 and thus having denial of access to nightclubs here in Las Vegas, I can offer a few suggestions since I know quite a bit about the lifestyle.

First off, and this is pretty inevitible, you need connections. I know of people who can get into clubs without being carded and without being charged cover, all because of connections. If they can do those things with connections, then having connections can go a long way in hooking up with shot girls.

Secondly, observe how people hit on these women, and how they get burned down. The key to attracting a girl that get a lot of male attention is to stand out from the crowd. Show her that you are not intimidated, and be sure to use neg-hits a lot. Shot girls get a lot of compliments, so it will come as a suprise to them if you neg-hit them. Stand out, and do things differently than the many other guys that try to get a lay with them.

That is pretty much all I can say. This is difficult, but with right technique it can be as easy as picking up an average chick.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lock in prop is basically an object of small value that has a tie w/ you. Ie: a glow up necklace or a stupid hat or something that she can run back and show her girlie waitress friends and giggle about.

You can easily number close girls in clubs that aren't hired guns because you just need to control the set. When you're working hired guns you need to control the whole facking club!

As far as building contacts - its easy. Be sociable. Talk to the bouncers, get their names and REMEMBER THEM! Greet them by their names and ask how their night is going. Get to know the waitresses and the bartenders. Tip well. Once you've established contact there and you're a regular ask about a guest list. Get your name put on a guest list. I've made friends w/ a few club owners in town and bouncers. I don't wait in line - I have ****ty id but they don't care. I've gotten into vip lounges fairly easily. Just be the cool guy that everybody likes to hang out with and actually care what people have to say. These bouncers stand outside for hours on end each night rejecting idiots and get yelled at all the time. Its a ****ty job. Offer to grab him a beer if you can or a glass of water if you can't. Talk to him for 5 mins and remember his name - - you'll be on the VIP list forever.