need someone to start bootcamp with

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about me, I want in too

Hey! Wait just a minute!! I want in too!! I've been on this site since, well, a LOOOONG time. I need a partner in the Boot Camp Training too. It's a war out there: all the women are taking over. Day after day, more men are becoming feminine and powerless to these women. We are getting our hearts broken, losing money, man, everything is to their advantage. I read something somewhere, and it went like this "Women: They get half Our Money and All the *****". God Dammit! That brought A F'kn tear to my eye. We are the world's last hope of taming these damn creatures we call females. Let's Look out for one-another, let's survive, let's do what it takes.. Let's do this for the sake of Don Juaning. But I need a partner. Help me out Brother!

AIM: the great jenova

Mike is the name.

Ill_Nino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I will join in as well
Aim- I punch donkeys :eek:

Last edited:

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What about me, I want in too

Originally posted by the_great_gaia
Hey! Wait just a minute!! I want in too!! I've been on this site since, well, a LOOOONG time. I need a partner in the Boot Camp Training too. It's a war out there: all the women are taking over. Day after day, more men are becoming feminine and powerless to these women. We are getting our hearts broken, losing money, man, everything is to their advantage. I read something somewhere, and it went like this "Women: They get half Our Money and All the *****". God Dammit! That brought A F'kn tear to my eye. We are the world's last hope of taming these damn creatures we call females. Let's Look out for one-another, let's survive, let's do what it takes.. Let's do this for the sake of Don Juaning. But I need a partner. Help me out Brother!

AIM: the great jenova

Mike is the name.
That reminds me of braveheart "They will never take OUR FREEDOM!!!!" :D

Ya all of you guys who want in are welcome. I will start a new thread this evening that will be our thread for the bootcamp.

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
UNBELIEVEABLE how many people are gonna do this but, I also think there's gonna be alot of drop outs.
This drop out is gonna give you some tips, well here goes, first things report EVERYDAY that's a must because I didnt and it took me 2 weeks to get thru week 1, second if u feel ur falling,report and just tell us the problem and if were generious enough we might give some support.
I almost forgot try and say hi's mostly towards female b/c I found out say hi to men or older/younger people doesn't help as much it might help a bit but not as much as females are the age your looking for.
That's all this drop out has to say and dont anyone worry im starting tomorrow too.
BTW punish yourself if u pass up a day of bootcamp.
My motto:Who wants too be a AFC?NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill_Nino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I am pumped up. Can't wait til tomarrow. Good luck everyone.