need some tips for my first date with a "princess"

haram

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so some of u might have seen my "should i call her" thread....anyways i followed everyones advice and it worked cause she called me and i set up a date for tomorrow(tuesday)....anyways today she calls me out of the blue and i find out shes a so called "princess"....she loves the whole chanel, dior, expensive ****.....so we talk on the phone for like 20 mins cause she wouldnt shut up even though i told her i needed to do something, and she tells me that i seem conceited(not sure if its good).....she also warns me that she is not an easy girl(?) and she tells me that she usually dates other guys, for which i tell her i date other girls too......she also reveals a lot of personal problems(dad in jail, ex BF of 3 years in jail too).....i know this girl is gonna bring lots of problems, but how can i work her so that i can hit it, cause shes so ****ing hot!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haram said:
she also reveals a lot of personal problems(dad in jail, ex BF of 3 years in jail too).....i know this girl is gonna bring lots of problems,
run as far as you can!

haram

Don Juan
Reaction score
u guys serious? this girl is like a 9.5 out of 10.....huge ass, epic tits, gorgeous face

Postit225

Reaction score
LOL, wow, thats a gutsy move...man if i landed a 9.5 i don't know if i'd have the jewels to stand her up!! But hey, im still learning

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haram said:
u guys serious? this girl is like a 9.5 out of 10.....huge ass, epic tits, gorgeous face

Do you actually think would be worth all the effort just because she's hot? Plus she's given you a verbal warning!!! How much money do you have in your wallet anyway, are you attached to it?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haram said:
And apparently a giant pedestal made of titanium you couldn't possibly hope to destroy.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Don't listen to all these crybabies who only go after easy targets. With Princesses, you really have to neg her. What most people don't realize is that Princess's have more fragile ego's than most women. Therefore use it to your advantage. Tease her about something in her appearance, make fun of it/her, she'll sh1t test you back, saying do I really look that way, don't fail, keep teasing her.

She'll try to overcompensate and win you over. You'll stand out above the crowd because everyone else is gawking at her huge ass, epic tits and gorgeous face.

But don't forget, everyone above is throwing red flags for a reason. Be vary wary of the drama in this girls life, she's goin to try her best to suck you in. Make sure you have other women to keep you distracted, otherwise your in for a bunch of headaches.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Don't listen to all these crybabies who only go after easy targets. .
Not that your points aren't valid, but I think the main issue is that this girl CLEARLY has SEVERE daddy issues.

This is the greatest path to misery. There's a difference between going after a challenge and jumping straight into the path of guaranteed phsyco-drama.