need some serious help in this situation

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well one of my Exs best friends wants to go out with me.
The only problem is that my ex also wants to get back together with me, and i fear that she has convinced her friend (HB 9.5) to try to hook her up with me instead. i explained that i only felt a "friend" thing for her.
is there any way i can fix this with my Ex in a that could benefit with me going out with her hotter friend?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kevin1198 said:
Well one of my Exs best friends wants to go out with me.
The only problem is that my ex also wants to get back together with me, and i fear that she has convinced her friend (HB 9.5) to try to hook her up with me instead. i explained that i only felt a "friend" thing for her.
is there any way i can fix this with my Ex in a that could benefit with me going out with her hotter friend?
Yea, stop worrying about your ex and just focus your game on her hot friend. You shouldn't give a sh*t about what your ex thinks or does.

If the 9.5 is TRULY interested in you, she won't listen to your ex gf and will want to stick with you. If theres not that much interest, she'll try to get you and your ex back together. If she does the first option, then have fun and enjoy yourself. If she does the second option, I would just try to avoid talking to or seeing the ex at all costs and come on even harder to the 9.5. If still nothing, then just next her.

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro, well it seems my ex has convinced her friend to help her get back together with me, but that's not going to happen and i guess im gonna have to lay down the ground rules to get that thought out of my Ex's head. (respectfully of course) and hopefully convince her to back off and let me have a shot at her friend, cause i WAS supposed to be going out with her friend this weekend, but she convinced her not to come.