Need Some REAL help

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its this raw girl at my school that I realized she could be interested in me. I see her in my lunch period and gym class. These are my reason...

1 She looks at me everytime she gets a chance. If Im behind her she would look back and then look at me.
2 If Im in front of her and look back she would look at me and then talk to her friend and give me them quick looks you know what i saying.
3 One time I had my back turn to her talking to my friend and in the middle of my sentence, he said she was looking at me and pointed at me while talking to a friend (another girl.) THE MAN ASK ME COULD HE SHAKE MY DAMN HAND!!! AND WE DONT EVEN PLAY LIKE THAT!
4 She be in the lunchroom with her friends (she gotta lot of people) even if she got her arm around some dude she start staring at me and when i look back she goes back in the conversation. that **** had a nikka on rock mode.

Her eye contacts be killing me, and it look like a sign but I just freeze up and dont do nothing. Look back hell yeah. One time I walked in her picture and took it wit her and she aint tell me to stop or nothing just excepted me.

BUT PLEASE HELP ME! SHE GOTTA LOT OF MALE FRIENDS THAT WANNA HOOK UP WIT HER TOO SO MY TIME IS SLIME NEED HELP!!!! I WANNA GET AT THIS GIRL ITS KILLING ME AND I NEED SOME REAL HELP!!! THE BEST DAMN HELP I COULD GET! IM RUNNIN SHORT OF TIME BECAUSE HIGH SCHOOL AINT FOREVA AND THESE OTHA GIRLS WANNA GET UP WIT ME AND I WANT HER BUT DONT NO WHAT TO DO!
TRYING NOT TO SCAR HOW FAR I AM WITH HER PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Last edited:

Willspearec

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I have the same exact situation. I have no clue what to do. This girl has a lot of guy friends, and she doesnt seem to have a bf, at least i dont think she does. I still cant find the opportunity or the right mindset to talk to her, but i'm still tryin to figure this one out. I'm somewhere btwn already givin up, and about to give up. I dont know if that makes sense. Sry, I know this doesnt help but I just had to share. I dont know if i'll ever talk to her, but we'll see. Only time will tell. :confused:

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you said that because thats the exact stuff Im talkin about!!! I dont wanna give up but a few times I thought about it. SHE GOTTA LOT OF GUY FRIENDS BUT DONT DATE NONE!!! Hope we aint talkin about the same girl lol. But I dont no when, where, why, how to talk to this one girl but any other girl aint a problem just this one girl been drivin me crazy!!! (Please dont tell me treat her like any other girl, or you puttin her on a petal stool cause that dont help. I told myself that a lot. PLEASE HELP ME AND THIS BROTHA OUT!!! NEED IT

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Did What Is The Next Move. I Took 2 Pictures With The Girl Who I Dont No But I Know We Feelin Each Other. This Happened Monday What Do I Do Next. Ever Since Then The Looking Clues Got Stronger Thanks Fa Da Quote But Need Some Stronger Feedback So Steps Type Of **** From Some Master Don Juan A King Don Juan Professional Don Juan.....the Don Juan!!! Feel Me?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, why are there capital letters on every word? It makes me feel like you are talking about a really long book title...

Talk to her. That's always a good start. Hang out. Get the number. Joke around. Like I said in another post, act like you've been friends for years. Just treat her like any other girl. Don't make her more special than she is. She's a girl. You're a MAN. Man > Girl. Act that way.

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^And I understud that. But I mean all the staring is those signs. To me it is and i know some people on here did a lot of studying on female signs and stuff is those signs I posted signs I could use that she is interested.

SOrry for the caps. I dont know I was typing something else and forgot to take it. off. thanks for your help though its good words.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i agree w/ skilla staz

just start hanging w/ her friend
get #
and date on friday

be urself around her friends show her how good of a guy u are

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh Ceee Ceee Waaaa Waaannnnnnn.

Yeah, capitals are gay.

Again, Approach. She isn't going to come to you. If you really want some insight, check out the theory in my signature. Maybe you'll realize you should take the chance when given :up:

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
first thing you can do, instead of letting her stare at you, why not check her out when shes not looking. just look, then when she looks back immediately make eye contact and dont break, smile, then go up to her and do your thing

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you sayin that lookin lookin away business she pull is a good sign. I knew it. You see how she eatin me up! Thanx for the good comments tho keep it comin if you got more.:woo: I don't no this is just funny as hell to me.:woo:

Last edited:

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
FInna go to school and no lie, I think i might go talk to her at lunch. Long night thinking about it and it ended all postive. Kicked her ass off the peddle stool and I feel like its going to work. thanks

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you need help with? the first step in being a DJ is to get over your fear of women, buddy if u havent learnt that then this is what u do, learn the 3 sec rule, next time she make eye contact with u, go up to her and say hi with in 3 seconds, this way your brain havent got time to walk away. JUST GO AND SAY HI WITHIN 3 SECS, THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO.
<<IT WONT KILL U,TRUST ME>>

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seen her today. I was lookin coo in the lunchroom like I do (talkin about my friends girl and him lettin the team hit) when I noticed her walking my way with a girl for a friend. Perfect. She looks at me I look at her and she and the girl bust that good turn away from me. ALL COURAGE GOT LOST! I dont care what yall say thats normal. Such an unexpected situation I was ready for her to walk my way and a well conversation but that you intercepted it.

I seen her again in the library. Sittin with a nigga who is the star of the B-Ball team. Dude dont let her go for **** if he around. But its gone come. Im glad for the incouragements keep em coming cause this is the most difficult of my career.

Ic3man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use this frame - Your the man, she wants you because your not like any of the guys she hangs out with, who are all lame. So just be yourself, but don't be lame like all her other guy friends or you'll end up like them - a friend.