Need some opinions....

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I'm 20 and I've been talking to this 16 year old. Do you guys think its fine to pursue? Age of consent in MD is 16.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't do it... but this is about what you want, yeah? So ask yourself this: would you rather pursue her, or avoid the dirty looks and gossip?

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F it, im gonna do it.... I'm tired of striking out with chicks and maybe if i get some, it will clear my mind. Plus, I dont care about what people think abou tme.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically you're lowering your standards to up your confidence?

You're not being a DJ bro; a DJ takes the initiative and does things cause he wants to. Not because it's going to make him "feel better." You're totally disregarding the fact that you're lowering your standards because you're excuse is you're still getting some.

Honestly, do what ya want but 16 is very young for a 20 year old.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're making this post on a public computer, without an IP # tracable to you (MU HU HA HA HAAAAH!)

Whoah, 16 is the age of consent? No wonder Baltimore is ahead of NY, LA, chicago, and every other city in the industraialized world when it comes to teen pregnancy

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to live in Baltimore.

Curious fact:

When an 18 year old college student get pregnant, it's most likely from a college student.

When a High School student gets pregnant . . . it was most likely from a 20 something who could not possibly in his wildest dreams get sex elsewhere. (I read City Paper, too, dude.)

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to flame him. Its his life he lives it how he wants. Just ask yourself this, "Is the juice worth the squeeze?".

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, Painballguy, if some 20 yr old doesn't hit her, it'll be some bald, desperate 33 yr old grinning cretin with money.

I see no moral problem with your pursuit.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not everybody is or starts out as a dj....

lowering your standards in order to increase your confidence is an INCREDIBLY VALID way to up your confidence and mojo.... why do you think there are so many chubby chasers? ever hear of beer goggles? BABY STEPS... USING lesser chicks to SLINGSHOT your way higher and higher and higher... i get the feeling everyday that THIS is what lesser people are for for both sexes... and in the cruel jungle of life, that kind of heartlessness motivates "lessers" to be "mores". but in this case, it's not really a lowering of standards... it's just an age thing.

also, if age of consent is 16 - FING GO FOR IT! if it's LEGAL, what the f is the problem? "djs" engage in all kinds of (at least) amoral strategems and we're having qualms about something that THE STATE DEEMS TO BE ENTIRELY LEGAL?

also, it's only 4 years! especially if the guy is somewhat inexperienced, there may be little to no "advantage" that he's exercising over her and might actually end up that the opposite is true.

delta

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes legal.....Therefore....Game on!

Dont listen to this lot about saying your not going to be a DJ if you do....its bull. Shes fair play.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
20 very young for 16? Uh, not in Maryland it isn't. Even politcians have joined in the fun. Geez, for some reason I see a huge jump in Maryland men heading to Riga for vacations. Actually, such age difference is not a big deal in the former Soviet Union.

http://wusatv9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=51039

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im hanging out with her tonight.... definitely going for it all.

already made out with her the first time i met her.

user_name

Banned
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
Ok so I'm 20 and I've been talking to this 16 year old. Do you guys think its fine to pursue? Age of consent in MD is 16.
Pervet!Ur 20 and she is umm 16 she is a minor she is underage shes still a teenager,serious man can I report this guy???

P.S. You make me sick!I hope you get locked up in prison and get rape by blackmen&latinomen

Sick man!!!

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
user_name said:
Pervet!Ur 20 and she is umm 16 she is a minor she is underage shes still a teenager,serious man can I report this guy???

P.S. You make me sick!I hope you get locked up in prison and get rape by blackmen&latinomen

Sick man!!!
Shut up dude, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a 20 year old guy, dating a 16 year old girl. Hell, old guys date women that are young enough to be their daughters, so this is nothing. Saying that that's wrong is like saying a freshman in high school, dating a senior in high school is wrong, while it's not. Oh yeah, learn how to spell correctly, and how to use correct grammar.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl isn't even allowed to watch an R rated movie without a parent or guardian, doesn't that bother you a 'little'? If you are tired of striking out with chicks, maybe you should purchase some material to help you get your head on straight.

The answer to your 'strike out' problem is not between this 'young' girls legs bro. Once you hit it (hopefully you are smart enough to put on a rain coat), your 0 batting average with girls will still be there.

Just my 2 cents.