need some master dj's advice...

david_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys im really pissed right now, so just a quick background; theres this girl that i've been seeing for some time we have a very good realtionship, I know she is interested in me in a more than freinds way thats for sure and im interested in her too. So today a few hours ago we agreed to go out to a fiend's of mine house to a little reunion we use to make in sundays, she told me she will arrive with her friends or if her freinds didnt go with her she would call me to pick her up, so I was at the reunion already, she didn't called, her frends arrived, she wasnt with them, at this time I was alittle pissed already, i'm not used to be treated this way, so then I overhear a conversation of one of her friends and I heard she went out to the movies with this other guy that passes her for free at the nightclubs and buys her drinks for free, I was extremly pissed I left the party, I havent called her or anything but I will bump her eventually. How should I react? I was thinking of telling her in a very smooth way that it was ok and im not pissed that she lost her humilty and simplicity and dissed me for this guy that only gets her free beers and make her feel like **** and walk away, I dont really want to next her we've had great times but this is something that i dont tolerate and it makes me more angry because of the way a found out. So what do you guys would do in my situation?

david_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks pr, but then what do suggest to do when I see her tomorrow? swallow my pride and say hello to her and act like nothing happened?

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is do not let her know it bugged you, I would as far to say that pretend you didn't even notice that she wasn't around. There for no need to sallow your pride because as far as you are concerned nothing happened. Ok now you don't have to next her, but I would definatly start hooking up with other chicks as well. Good Luck

ErnestC

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion your better of just calming your feelings down. You blowing up on her will make you look bad w/ a lot of girls. Besides why put so much into her and shes not even your girl, apparently shes not even worth all that attention.

Dont put her in a pedestal and start praying, put yourself in the pedestal and make her pray for you.

If I was in your situation, I wont hit on her friends. Id hit on a "BETTER" chick and be happy w/ it. Im not gonna waste my time playing games w/ them. Life is too short, Id rather enjoy it.

btw im not a DJ. Im just trying to be one. Take my advice or not its up to you.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl isn't following your lead to esculate the situation, then it's in your best interests to look elsewhere. No girl is worth your self-respect and the time to get through her games.

david_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks for the tips guys... well as I expected I saw her today she greeted me like nothing happened and told me "heey sorry I couldn't make it but I had some trouble and I stayed in my house with a friend cooking some stuff" I said to her "oh really I thought you went to the movies" she laughed nervously and told me trying to justify herself "ohhh that plan came suddenly i didnt even knew and ****" then I told her ohh ok she tried to change de subject but I told her I was on a rush an leaved. :confused:

Reaction score
You did good but you didnt have to mention about the movies. You should have been like oh yea well thast cool i guess we both need to meet new people or somthing along that line. The movie thing was not nessasery

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a b1tch, she is playing you like a lapdog.

"theres this girl that i've been seeing for some time we have a very good realtionship, I know she is interested in me in a more than freinds way thats for sure and im interested in her too."

Truth is you DON'T have a relationship, you haven't tapped it yet. She has the power.

I smell you might be supplicating to her and you are probably projecting your own interest in this girl as hers. Judge her by her actions.

Some good advice given in general above, see other girls, you can keep working on this one but DO NOT take this girl serious.

Keep been cool and keep up the challenge.

Kaine

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
if i was in the same exact situation... After she said sorry about not being there...

I would just stood there silently smiling at her for 5 to 10 seconds...

Then Id tell her im goin to the movies tonight and that it would be a good idea if you came, so we can get to know each other a bit more :p

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
next.....................................

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what will solve the whole thing? Using paragraphs.

Kiddin. Dude, she obviously DOESN'T CARE. Whatever she might have said or promised at some point, it's all down the gutter now. Always look at her behavior, not her words. No need to comfront her or what not, all you can do is keep your cool and move on.

G