Need some 'high-energy' date suggestions mates.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night i hooked up with the finest woman i have ever had the pleasure to touch. HB 8.5 by my rating system , although it matters little to the question. Throughout the night i noticed her fast-paced storytelling/tangent seeking and generally bubbly, excitable personality. Throughout the party she had many suitors and i'd say the number one thing which drew her to me (and that i learnt from this site!) was that i didnt fall into her frame, i maintained my own quiet, 'cool' reality and conversed with her without mirroring her personality, which all the other guys did. To be honest all of them are superiour to me in looks, so i have to chalk this one up to sosuave.com.

Well onto my question, i'm going to invite her out in a few days and i need some activity suggestions. She's definately the type who would hate a coffe date, movie or dinner (and i want to have some fun too). Here are the ones i have so far:

-Organise a way to teach her how to throw a punch (not sure how yet, but i recon it could be figured out. She professed interest in it last night)
- Take her Ice skating
- Take her bowling
- on a picnic (mayb too slow moving for her, but its something i want to do before it gets too cold)

If you have any suggestions or tips, please post :)

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, its pretty up there on my list at the moment. One possible problem is that she may have just been saying that she wants to try it out as a way of showing interest in me (everyone knows i box). I dont want it to look as though i'm too focus'd on myself, like renting out a best-of footy injuries and buying some beer for a date if you know what i mean.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chillisauce said:
Yeh, its pretty up there on my list at the moment. One possible problem is that she may have just been saying that she wants to try it out as a way of showing interest in me (everyone knows i box).
Then the date goes hand in hand with your personality. Even if she's not interested in boxing, she's interested in you. Go for it. It's worth a try. Plus, like Bloke said... It's original.

Bile

Don Juan
Reaction score
if where on the subject of martial arts anyway, why not go Freestyle juijutsu...its nice and all kino if you know what I mean...you'd kind of imagine that it wouldnt be the most romantic thingy, but believe me, we have this couple at my training grounds, and you can really see the love, when they start off like play wrestling(freestyle juijutsu is mainly ground fighting)...all technique, no strenght at all.

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bile said:
if where on the subject of martial arts anyway, why not go Freestyle juijutsu...its nice and all kino if you know what I mean...you'd kind of imagine that it wouldnt be the most romantic thingy, but believe me, we have this couple at my training grounds, and you can really see the love, when they start off like play wrestling(freestyle juijutsu is mainly ground fighting)...all technique, no strenght at all.
jiu jitsu might be a liiiiiiiiitle much for a first date lol. think gaurd work. that = instant peen to **** contact.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to go paintballing with a girl on a date but they all ***** out

i want to completely dominate a girl in paintball

then i will finally feel like a real man

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take the day (or a few days off) ,take a mini road trip,check out a different city,check out the downtown area,grab some grub,walk around the city,go to all the little knick nack shops,then maybe even grab a night at either a cheapo cracked out motel and have some cheap hotel sex,bring some JD some dank and have some cheap motel sex or stay at an expensize one with a balconey looking over the skyline..don't forget the drugs and booze... no one else has done this?

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jiu jitsu isnt such a good idea, mainly because i suck at it ;).

Painball and go-carting seem abit too impersonal to me (no touching at all, and its really hard to converse with people through the mask, plus her friend shattered her ankle go-carting last week).

confusion's idea has some merit, but i'm currently lisence less and would probably end in a cheap hotel by myself drunk and wondering what happened.

I'v decided to go with my original idea - get her a gym pass and tell her to meet me in the city wearing excercise clothing. then after teaching her how to throw some basic punches with alot of kino take her out for icecream. I'll let you all know how it goes, thanks for the suggestions mates :).

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I would refrain from sports with violent connotations (i.e. boxing)...great to go with a male friend, but not a girl, IMO...
when else can you hit a girl and get away with it? - arnold