Need some help with this situation->

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is the only one on the lease. No way can I stay longer than I already have. She wants me to move and so do I.

Don Juanabbe, clean out your mailbox!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boots, you're constantly making excuses for her. You're also having sex with her still.

You're just making it harder on yourself so that when it really does come time to leave, you will be a really sad sap.

It's like when someone you know dies, it doesn't hit you right away until the reality sinks in, and then that's where the pain kicks in ten fold.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya.

I left got my own apartment.

That first night I had nothing.

A tv. Phone. and a sleeping bag.

No pot's and pans.

No sofa or chair.

No computer.

My phone line wasn't hooked up the first week, nor was my cable. I didn't even have a lamp to read at night.

That was the lowest point in my life.

Living in a STUDIO apartment, in my 30's with nothing to my name except a truck, tv and sleeping bag.

It's funny, because my ex just IM'd me - wanting to know how I am...

Fvck that. Fvck being nice - and fvck being friends.

Don't give her the pleasure of thinking you will be "There for her"....

cut it off and don't look back.

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, at least you had a truck! I don't even have a car right now. I sold mine awhile ago and need a new one.

I am ok with this now, as ok as I can be. I have been through this before. I will meet new girls, I will survive. I am going to just be normal until I leave, I have had enough drama. She isn't trying to do anything to me now except be nice while I am still here as I requested. She stopped arguing and being *****y about it and I refuse to argue about it myself. She can sit here in her empty apartment all by herself with no friends and no tv while I move to florida and have a good time. Its fine with me now. Even if she has someone already it seems like although I am having to start over, she isn't much furthur along than I am. Sometimes people have to make drastic changes in their lives and I guess this is one of those times.

I don't wish her ill will as she really is or at least was a good decent person at heart and we shared a lot of time together but its now up to me to make a new life for myself. I know I can do it. I will look back on this and laugh in time.

Like someone else said, its just life. Deal with it right?!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was the lowest point in my life.

Living in a STUDIO apartment, in my 30's with nothing to my name except a truck, tv and sleeping bag.
I had two lowest parts in my life. The first one was living with my ex's dad. I kept everything in a small bedroom with me. Boxes were piled high to the ceiling. I crammed my dresser, tv, stereo, cats, litter box, and my computer into that tiny little room. I had to deal with my ex coming over and telling her dad (right outside my room) about the latest guy she's been fvcking.

I was in my glory the day I finished moving out. She was visiting and says "When are you moving?" I said "Today" and walked right past her with the rest of my 5hit.

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is pretty rough. Worse than this I suspect. We are ok with each now as far as, we are getting along just fine, she just says she isn't "in love" anymore. So whatever, I will be on my way.

I am getting everything arranged now. I need to get some boxes to pack, maybe I will order some online. My friend said I can link into his broadband hub at his place so I can still use my computer. That is cool, it will make finding a new job easier.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thru it three times. Yeah, coming back to an empty apartment wasn't kewl. Try adding a newborn to the equation.

You're still having sex with her tho Dawg. I don't know how you can talk this way and still be doing that. One way completely contradicts the other.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is done is done.

We've all been through it and moved on.

The only thing that you should think about is what lies ahead in Florida.

I would caution against being to nice to her though.

She's not your Gf anymore.

Don't be a symph with her, because you will look back and regret it in the future.

She will contact you after all of this is over - don't cave when she does this. Stick to your guns and be the man.

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
I simply have a hard time turning down a *******. :p

Doesn't matter how I feel, the wheels are in motion, I am out next tuesday!

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Boots! I have by no means experiences what you have, but I am wishing you good luck. It really sounds like the highest point in your life is about to begin :D. Good luck and have fun!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't blame you for still wanting the sex, i did the same thing. It just makes it more complicated. You know you're shaing her with another guy now, right? She sleeps naked and didn't bring anything to sleep at the other place and stayed there all night, didn't get home till afternoon - so obvious like you say.

You're appeasing her by having sex. If you have to do hit, treat her like the slut she is being right now. Slap her around a little get physical during sex (not to the point of hurting her), but letting her know who da man is.

She'll probably say - "That's hit, that was what was missing from our relationship, you treating me like the pig that i am in bed". LOL, you gotta laugh a little about these things, because if you don't, it might just kill ya.

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I am getting stressed out trying to get everything arranged during the few hours she isn't here and still at work. I got quite upset last night but hid it from her. I still have some more packing and whatnot to do. I am leaving the day after valentines. How sweet and romantic. :confused:

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
I feel ya.

It's funny, because my ex just IM'd me - wanting to know how I am...

Fvck that. Fvck being nice - and fvck being friends.

Don't give her the pleasure of thinking you will be "There for her"....

cut it off and don't look back.
Why do they do that?

Broke up with my ex almost two months ago. When we last talked about six weeks ago, I mentioned it was better if we didn't talk anymore. So, I didn't write or call her again. Then, four weeks later, she sends me a one line e-mail..."How are you?" WTF? I knew if I replied she wouldn't reply back to me...but I sent a one line sentence response just to see what would happen anyway. As I suspected...no response.

I think it's a little game...they get pissed at you not talking or chasing after them anymore, so they get you to respond so that they can ignore you in return.