Need some help with her

Peter Pantsless

Reaction score
I have this baby-faced blonde in one of my classes (Jen), a real doll-face. I try talking to her after class but i go one way and she goes the other. It only works if we leave class at the same time, and im not going to run after her. I catch her playing with the left side of her hair sometimes in class, the side i sit on. Last week i went to dinner and saw her sitting by herself, so i went over and asked if she was alone, she said she was waiting for her roommate, so i then asked if i could sit down, she said yes. I talked with her a bit about class and that jazz b4 her roommie came. The conversation was nice, the girl i like asked me questions when the other came over, she didnt ignore me. But maybe im over thinking, but i was sitting to the right of her, and she was playing with the right side of her hair, my side. It went well, poked fun of her a bit, made her laugh too. My problem is i never see her. I never see her on campus or on the weekends. My gut feeling is she likes me. In fact, i caught her looking at me and playing with her hair, and when i glanced over and made eye contact she quickly looked away.

I genuinly like this girl, but my problem is, if i never see her, how can i talk to her. After class just doesnt cut it.
Any advice would be appreciated.

~JD~

mobius

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess if you want her you'll have to just pursue her. You just can't let her go her own way then one day expect her to follow you. You have to follow her.

mobius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dementia
This is a relaly dumb question.

Youve already established some rapport. Whats wrong with just walking after her?? or calling out to her??

say some **** like "I should have got your number and/or email the other day, but i forgot. What is it?"

Thats all

THen continue on the process. Calls, date, 2nd date, fvck, marriage, matching towels, dog, cat, kids, family reunions

blah blah
LOL. Yeah I think he already has a pretty firm base to build upon, he just needs to apply himself and go for it.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup! Crash and burn, don't just sit there and spontaneously combust.

Whatever thoughts you have about how dumb and stupid you're gonna look if you were to chase her to talk to her is nothing compared to how dumb and stupid you're gonna look if you were to be sitting by yourself waiting for her to magically appear in front of you in a position that is perfect for you to approach her.