Need Some Help really quick with women playing w/ hair

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont get this... ok here is the problem.

I'd be talking to some women and ALL OF THE SUDDEN they would start playing with their hair as if they wanted me to notice it right there on the spot which I did but wasnt sure what it means..

I know for a fact from stuff i read that when women play with their hair, they are a. flirting b. feel comfortable..

Im not sure.

This ever happend to you guys? and what did you do? and were assumptions were right about that chick liking you?

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJnoob said:

I'd be talking to some women and ALL OF THE SUDDEN they would start playing with their hair as if they wanted me to notice it right there on the spot which I did but wasnt sure what it means..

I know for a fact from stuff i read that when women play with their hair, they are a. flirting b. feel comfortable..

Im not sure.

This ever happend to you guys? and what did you do? and were assumptions were right about that chick liking you?

All the time man. Actually I think its better to go on 2 things
1. Is she engaging you?

2. Is she responsive to your kino or better yet is she iniating some kino of her own?

Body language is a very intresting subject but sometimes you can get too caught up it in it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's the rapport between the two of you, is there mutual interest? If so take it as an opening. Notice her enjoyment of playing with herself (er, her hair) and join her. How you go about accomplishing that is up to you. ;)

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THey just strangers, err customers..I work in a grocery store

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJnoob said:
Unless you're eye candy or they're fat... they really don't care. That's probly a habit.

If it happens outside of work... that's different.

newhotness

Banned
Reaction score
After posting four hundred times, you're still posting a question like this? Think about how useful this board has been to you if that's the case.

DJnoob said:

Im not sure.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJnoob said:
Then just sarge them up and get them to meet you somewhere other than the store. You'll be able to use kino then (if you're good).

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my daughter plays with her hair when she is sleepy or bored, she does not do it when she is happy.