need some help here

jrme1212

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, this one girl has been likin me fer like 3 weeks. like she broke up with her b/f for me. so thursday night after my football game (i play freshmen) so after the game when i went to go talk to her she seemed really uninterested. so later that night i was talking to her and she asked if i liked her. i said yeh...but i thought she had about zero interest level in me now so jokingly i said that i had my eye on another girl (big mistake). so i guess she was crying after that and one of her friends called me and was talking to me about that and told me i should still ask her out. so last nite i took her aside at the varsity game and i was talking to her. i asked her out and she said yes. but now like when i try to talk to her she still seemed uninterested. and ideas on whats going on??

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... uh. what do you mean by when she talks to you she seems uninterested? she doesnt hold eye contact? she looks at other things while talking to you? she brushes you off? wha?

if its just minor things you may be analyzing too much. or she may be shy thats why she aint holding eye contact with you. or it may be that yes, she's not interested in you

but i tell you what mate, just go on that date with her and see how things go...

oh, do let me know what you mean by no interest in you.

jrme1212

Don Juan
Reaction score
like she like doesnt talk shes always looking the other way and stuff like that

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is either shy or not intrested, the easiest way to tell which 1 is by seeing if she opens up in the future, if she does then she is just shy. also, talk to her on msn just once, as people who are insecure are not insecure over msn because theres notihng to be insecure about, well like i was saying talk to her and then you will she how she feels when the shy facto is tkane out, important tihng ot look for here is how egar she is to meet up with you, or how she reacts to you teasing her.

P.S if you speak on the phone this also takes out some of the shy factor, just not as much as msn does.

jaycraze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well considering that you asked her out and she did accept, that's gotta mean something. So my guess is that shes shy rather than uninterested, and thats probably just the way she is. I've dated many shy girls before and there isnt any way around it until you break the ice, which could take weeks. So if it's really that annoying to you than just break up with her and try to find a girl whose a little less shy.

Steven Seagal

Don Juan
Reaction score
grow pubes.

Steven Seagal

Don Juan
Reaction score
anytime