Need some help, any help I can get from anyone.

Stuff64

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just met this girl(it was a few weeks ago). When we first met, I didn't really think much about her. I though she was pretty, but I wasn't attracted to her. Then I started to get to know her. She's an amazing girl, and apparently thinks I'm hilarious. I just don't know what to do around her. The other day(Friday) she was staring at me. I could tell by looking at her she was expecting me to do/say something, but I was stuck. Eventualy, I just looked away, and she went off to talk to her friends. I have no idea what to do. I just can't stop thinking about her. Can anyone help me?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to her.

Ask her out.

Go on a date.

Have good times :up:

Deep breath, chin up, and just go do it buddy!

Stuff64

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would, but I just don't have the confidence. I feel so sure that she'd say no.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff64 said:
I would, but I just don't have the confidence. I feel so sure that she'd say no.
If you don't bother to ask, then it's already decided you will get a no. No approach, no success.

Us blokes are born with 2 nuts in between our legs for a reason. Sometimes we just gotta grab them and bloody well do what we have to.

Deep breaths, chin up high, and just go talk to her. If you don't act, you don't succeed. Simple.

She has given you IOI's, she wants you. Now go fulfill her sexual desires :up:

Stuff64

Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
If you don't bother to ask, then it's already decided you will get a no. No approach, no success.

Us blokes are born with 2 nuts in between our legs for a reason. Sometimes we just gotta grab them and bloody well do what we have to.

Deep breaths, chin up high, and just go talk to her. If you don't act, you don't succeed. Simple.

She has given you IOI's, she wants you. Now go fulfill her sexual desires :up:
Alright. Although I doubt she'll say yes, I'll try. Thanks.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff64 said:
Alright. Although I doubt she'll say yes, I'll try. Thanks.
Positivity is key. Success comes with confidence.

Good man, and good luck.

Stuff64

Don Juan
Reaction score
But if she does say yes, how do I keep her happy? When I'm with a girl, I feel like I'll do anything, as long as shes happy, and that tends to drive them off.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff64 said:
But if she does say yes, how do I keep her happy? When I'm with a girl, I feel like I'll do anything, as long as shes happy, and that tends to drive them off.
That denotes another problem, AFC'ish behaviour, maybe a little bit of insercurity in the belief that you are good enough. Down the bottom of this page is a link called "The DJ Bible". I cannot stress enough just how valuable this resource is. There is a multitude of articles covering your kind of behaviour. Have a quick flick through some of those articles.

Your happiness is paramount. It's not selfish to look out for number #1. But anywho, i'm not a genius in this area, but those Bible articles are absolute gold.

Have a look, and if any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Stuff64

Don Juan
Reaction score
That denotes another problem, AFC'ish behaviour, maybe a little bit of insercurity in the belief that you are good enough. Down the bottom of this page is a link called "The DJ Bible". I cannot stress enough just how valuable this resource is. There is a multitude of articles covering your kind of behaviour. Have a quick flick through some of those articles.

Your happiness is paramount. It's not selfish to look out for number #1. But anywho, i'm not a genius in this area, but those Bible articles are absolute gold.

Have a look, and if any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I can't download anything on this coumputer, and I won't be on one that I can download stuff for a few months. Is there a way to read it without any downloads?

Remember. DONT be to nice..;) she dont need a dooormat
How do I know how nice too nice is?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stuff64

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a different problem. It's the same girl, but it turns out she's BI. I'm not sure if this is good or bad.