Need some encouragement.

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, a while back when I was just starting out I made a pretty bad effort at sarging a female. My first sarge. Basically It went like this

Me: hey, you got change of this...
her yeah wait a sec...
me... "Don't I know you from somewhere"....
her "no... why would you?"...
me... "well where are you from"....
her"xxx",
me: "oh, it must be someone else then...
her "ok..." me... "thanks".

Poor i know. Since then I've gotten better and am actually in an LTR but heres the problem. I see this chick from time to time in college. Well on friday we walked past each other and i looked back (to check out her ass of course) and her friend was looking at me smiling. It's clear she said something to her friend about my awful sarge. But the thing is, It wasn't really me trying to pick her up or anything. She never rejected me or anything. But shes shooting her mouth off apparently having a laugh at my expense. This is the reason why i don't do CA's on campus. I need a yes-man to make me feel better but I don't have any so I have turned to here.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut up and get some balls.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Takaloo
me... "Don't I know you from somewhere"....
her "no... why would you?"...
"Why would you?" - this WAS a rejection!!:rolleyes: If it was a girl that you regularly see (same campus) then why wouldn't she have seen you before? You should have asked her whether she went to your school and have told her that you were the "BIG man on campus"!

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if she mouthes off about you? Im still in HS, but a friend of mine in uni tells me that campus is totally different from hs, in that it has about 10k more people, and no matter how hard you try to be popular, you won't get known by everyone. So its not like everyone's against you now because of one chick. In fact, most people on campus prolly dont even know her. So stop busting your nuts over something that is frankly not that important!