Need some dumping advice..

TheCarGuyA4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I will try to make this brief...

Pretty much I met this girl on an internet friends directory that my school uses. She looked me up and we got to talking. After a few conversations she wanted to meet up. So we did and lets just say that now that I saw her I wasn't as attracted as I was before. I was wondering why all her pics were low quality and only shots of her face. I am not a shallow guy, but looks are on some level still important. That physical attraction still has to be there. So my question is, how can I let this girl go without totally messing her up.

~The Car Guy

Reaction score
There's only so much you can do to spare her feelings. Bottom line is you don't find her attractive. You want out. She won't want to hear this, however you phrase it.

She is going to have to deal with rejection like everybody else, just tell it like it is, without going out of your way to be cruel.

TheCarGuyA4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I did it, she went totally insane and came off just as I suspected, this horribly needy and desperte girl. Apprently she is one of these girls who thinks that we are engaged after the first date. Then in a attempt to be sympathetic and try to tleast end in a favorable way, she closes off completly and decides to vent on me and then not let me explain. Immature move if I may say so. Anyway, good riddens.

~The Car Guy