need some advice

brownlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I did the challenge lol. Heres how my day went

First went to a sports shop to get some gym gear. Chatted to the sales assistant who was a bloke lol. Well got to start somewhere.

Then i went to a perfume store and chatted to a sales assistant. she was really cool, she helped me choose 3 fragrances that smelled good on me. also told me to return another because it smelled really bad on me.

Then at the counter i was waiting at the store and saw an attractive australian lady. heres how this conversation went.

Me: Its far too busy in this place
She: yes i been waiting for ages

Me: how has your day been
She: Xmas shopping its expensive

Me: I need your opinion on a fragrance I am going to get
She: Sure

Me: made her small my hands and she told me exactly what the sales assistant told me.

Then: I thanked for the advice.

Me: I asked her what she was doing after this.
She:going back to her flat with her flat mate to watch a dvd

Me: I'd like to take you out sometime. Can I have you number
She. awwww thats so sweet. I have a b/f thanks you

ME: ok. thanks very much for the fragrance advice.

duh lol. would love an opinion on that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was wierd i didn't care she said. i was expecting it. I was going to get a coffee. but then i thought i should go to a bookstore with a coffee place. so i did

I sat next to a not so attractive girl (4-6) and then we talked about yoga, her studies and stuff. I told her i was going to do yoga and all that stuff.

Well she ended the conversation saying she had to go. then I said its ok I am going as well. so left with her. I then got lucky she said goodbye but then came back to see a book. Then i asked her if she wanted to go out and have some fun. Can i have a number. dang it was a yes

she is a 5 but i guess i'm in condition to see a 10 yet lol. so i guess its deciding what to do next.

Then i felt condfident so I went up to another girl and chatted to her. and asked her number she said she had a b/f downstairs. then i chatted to another girl but she didn't want to chat.

well that was my sunday.

hurrrayyyy I have got my first ever pohone number. she's not britney spears but i guess you got to start somewhere.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
See it's not that hard. Just need to keep the negative thoughts behind you and the positive ones in front of you.

brownlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have signed up fo some speed dating nights. I thought it would be good just get some practice seen as though I have no wingman. any opinions on it

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's great. It's a great way to talk test things. Never look at it like you're putting yourself on the line or something. Look at it as a learning experience. Try things out. And most importantly, have fun with it.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mobius
Seeing your from London (not London, Ontario I suppose), the girls here would go crazy for your British accent.

is that right? Im english and have quite a deep voice, i reckon i might give north america a try

o yea, dont worry about being a virgin dateless, wotever....just read sum stuff on this site, and DO it, no matter if it makes u feel embarassed,....after all girls dont know ur a virgin on that you feel a **** for doing approaches and stuff.....its really not that heard when u get into it