Need some advice!!!!

R1cK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys I need some help,

Let me give you a quick history about me and the girl that I am currently dating. I meet her about 7 months ago at a friends Party (she is 7 years older than me by the way). Well I was not really interested in her first because she was older but the more time we spend together and alcohol we drank we became closer. She gave me her number and I called her several days later. When we finally went out it went great and I ended up kissing her that same night. Well later her she became my first (you know what I mean) and things were great. But like anything else the good times cannot last forever. She started becoming more distant and I did not know what was going so instead of caching my head and doing nothing I decided to go on a quest to figure out what women wanted. That is were I found this website which has helped me a lot. Well with the things I learned here help me improve myself in getting more confidence and understanding women. It helped me solve some of the problems I was having with this woman (I was to clingy, not confident enough, look for approval and did too many nice things for her). When I did the opposite of what I mentioned it went great. I now felt like I was in control.

Back to the Present
Then thing know is she has started gaining back the control which is nice because it gives me a good challenge. Except this time I need you guy’s advice on how to change things around again. Well any ways she likes playing these mind games that make me chance after her which I think it is fun because it is a challenge for me. Here is an example of something she does. When I move in to kiss her she kind of allows me to but then breathes hard on me through her noise which makes me stop kissing her. For some reason this makes me try again just to get the same results which I figured out it is a way for me want her more (We want what we cannot have). I need some advice on how to turn the table and get the upper hand on this situation.

Thanks,

School

Banned
Reaction score
Since she is older than you, she will always feel she has the upper hand. You try being distant and let her come to you.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I move in to kiss her she kind of allows me to but then breathes hard on me through her noise which makes me stop kissing her.
I'd tell her that she's lucky you give her the time of day when she's acting like that and to stop getting her seduction tips from Animal Planet.

I'm an extremely blunt and direct person when it comes this type of behavior. I wouldn't say that word for word, but I'd be thinking it and something similar would probably come out.

She'll go a far as she wants if you let her get away with whatever she's doing.

However if you want to play some lame game back...

You could try and emotional shut out where you refuse to acknowledge any of her advances (if any) and you withdraw from making any either. Everything she asks you reply with something short and curt, and if she asks what's wrong reply with "nothing"
That sort of thing, make her think she did somethign wrong.

alldidas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just sit back and do nothing shell wonder why you stopped and shell advance. Trust me I dated a tease for a year. Dont let her know that your hooked otherwise shell start taking advantage of you.