Need some advice to get this girl.

jcj001

Reaction score
Hey! Can anybody help me out here. I'm a freshman at a university and I'm attrative to this girl I met here on campus. We been introduced once by our friends and things went pretty well. We only talked for about 5 minutes at the most only because she was busy with school work. But, I did found out that She is also a freshman, plays on the golf team, Catholic, and she is from Mexico. She's my dream girl I always wanted. Now every time we see each other going to our classes, with a smile, we'll both say "hi" and go on. I want to spend more time with her as well as getting to know her more. Does anybody have any advice to give me to reel her in. Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely

jcj001

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She's my dream girl I always wanted"

is why you will fail

ditch that attitude and then i'll come back with some advice

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop her and talk to her. Ask her if she's into golf and see if she'd like to play this weekend (You know, but does she know you know? Maybe putt-putt).

I dunno, that's what I'd do. If you have lots of stuff in common ask her to get together and do one of those things. It doesnt have to be a date at first, but rather just a way of getting her number and going out with her.