Need some advice real urgent!

djginabase

Reaction score
Me and my father are not very close, he is not my role model or who I strive to be, the guy is weak, pathetic and very feminine, lets just say that he gets controlled by my Mother.

So there came a issue today, ( I happened to have a little brother who is about 6) He was playing with me and he came with a belt in his hand, threatening to hit him if he doesn't go to sleep or do as he say's.

Me myself will never allow or tolerate child abuse, even in this case which is my brother.

So in turn I replied "If you hit him with that, I'll hit you back and knock you out" and he looked at me with a mad stare like he wanted to punch me and came up to be but walked away. I do not like fighting or any voilence at all, but I think I will beat him up if he touches my little brother. I don't know if this is the right or wrong choice, but I do not know what to, especially in this matter. I feel like I will snap!

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
Sounds like you resent your parents and hate that your father is the way that he is. Be reasonable and make sure you aren't just looking for an excuse to punch-on with your dad. I'm not sure if that was an appropriate response on your part but that's your decision, just make sure you can appreciate the difference between abuse and necessary corporal punishment.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my dad spanked us with a belt and would have messed you up for challenging him. You don't challenge the Sarge in his own house.