Need some advice please.

Commissar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I'm relatively new to this site, but I think I'm picking it up quickly and advancing. I've read the bible and have the basics down.

Anyways, I've been working on this girl at school for a few days and I'm pretty sure she is interested. She's giving me the IOI's and now I think it's time to go in for the kill.

My question is, how should I go about doing this without asking her on a date, I just want to hook up with her and see where it goes from there. Any suggestions on when, where, or how would be great. Thanks.

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
well do you have mutual friends? if u do just suggest that you all hang out sometime. its not a date and its not threatening. if she says yes and u guys hang out try and hook up with her then

Commissar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah we do but the problem is I never get her alone, and she wouldn't do it with people watching.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can find a reason to get her alone....ask her to walk you to your locker or something. lol. Before or after class, before or after school, you'll find a chance.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have her tag along when you are doing something that you would already be doing anyway. Keep her guessing about whether or not you like her.