Need some advice from my fellow DJs

Mile High Club

Reaction score
I must say that I rarely have posted or have used the forum, although I find it a great tool to perfect certain skills with females. I just wanted some quick advice as I have heard a lot of different opinions from friends, so I am almost positive that you guys will give me the best possible answer.

I went to meet up with some close friends this Saturday night in a sports-bar, where I noticed our waitress was a HB10. Almost close to age 30 I have been lucky that I have been able to do very well with women and have almost perfected the laws of POOK so I usually don't have a problem approaching,talking,and sealing the deal with women. I asked from my friends to allow me to pay the check so I can get the waitress as close as possible and then I attacked ... I got about a 2 min conversation from her which for me seemed more than enough. I basically asked her a bunch of questions about herself and since I saw that she felt very comfortable talking to me I asked to take her out sometime.

She didn't respond but on my way out one of the other waitresses came over to me and slipped me a note that had the number and name of the waitress I was interested in. Sounds PERFECT until here ... I decided to call her after two days, today and unfortunately for me I didn't get an answer. I left her a voicemail and she didn't get back to me.

Now a couple of things ... what do you guys think should be my next step?? Just to let everyone know I work in Europe so I will be gone for the next 3 weeks and she knows it .. so im trying to use this to my advantage. Here are some thoughts.

1. She didn't respond, SO SHE IS NOT INTERESTED ...so don't bother.
(But why would she give me her name and number on a note on my way out)

2. Don't msg her or call her ... just wait till you go back and either call or send her a SMS.

3. Don't call or msg her when I get back just go back into the Sports bar where she works weekends.

4. Send her a SMS Before I leave for Europe or call her and try again??

I am stuck on these thoughts for now ... I would probably choose my first thought and just forget about her like I have done in the past, but since I like her I am thinking of taking a chance and going for it .... what do you guys think I should do?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no contact on her part = not interested. 2,999,999,999 more women to go. NEXT!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Mile High Club said:
I must say that I rarely have posted or have used the forum, although I find it a great tool to perfect certain skills with females. I just wanted some quick advice as I have heard a lot of different opinions from friends, so I am almost positive that you guys will give me the best possible answer.

I went to meet up with some close friends this Saturday night in a sports-bar, where I noticed our waitress was a HB10. Almost close to age 30 I have been lucky that I have been able to do very well with women and have almost perfected the laws of POOK so I usually don't have a problem approaching,talking,and sealing the deal with women. I asked from my friends to allow me to pay the check so I can get the waitress as close as possible and then I attacked ... I got about a 2 min conversation from her which for me seemed more than enough. I basically asked her a bunch of questions about herself and since I saw that she felt very comfortable talking to me I asked to take her out sometime.

She didn't respond but on my way out one of the other waitresses came over to me and slipped me a note that had the number and name of the waitress I was interested in. Sounds PERFECT until here ... I decided to call her after two days, today and unfortunately for me I didn't get an answer. I left her a voicemail and she didn't get back to me.

Now a couple of things ... what do you guys think should be my next step?? Just to let everyone know I work in Europe so I will be gone for the next 3 weeks and she knows it .. so im trying to use this to my advantage. Here are some thoughts.

1. She didn't respond, SO SHE IS NOT INTERESTED ...so don't bother.
(But why would she give me her name and number on a note on my way out)

2. Don't msg her or call her ... just wait till you go back and either call or send her a SMS.

3. Don't call or msg her when I get back just go back into the Sports bar where she works weekends.

4. Send her a SMS Before I leave for Europe or call her and try again??

I am stuck on these thoughts for now ... I would probably choose my first thought and just forget about her like I have done in the past, but since I like her I am thinking of taking a chance and going for it .... what do you guys think I should do?
Word on the streets is Pook went berserk over chicks and was never seen again.

Wait until you are back home and then impress the name tag off the waitress by telling her you were in Europe on business as you 'attack' her again in person while she sprints to her car with mace in hand.

Mile High Club

Reaction score
haha ... this post can actually be deleted, she contacted me about 1 hour after I wrote it . Thanks for the replies ! :cool: