Need some advice dealing with HS society

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first off, this thread is not only for me. IT is for all of us to ask about how to deal with bullies, punks, asswipes, ... basically male trouble. You have the rest of the site to ask about girls :)

I will start this off. I know this one guy at my school. I dunno about you, but NY is full of unique people. This guy is the male version of an attention wh0re. He uses pity to gain "respect" and attention. "Oh boo hoo, I'm so sad. Come be my GF now."

Amazingly, he has had success with this, but his relationships never lasted due to the girls getting tired of his bullsh1t act.

Anyways, lately, I've been applying this DJ stuff and becoming fit and better looking, and not to mention more confident attracting more and more stares towards me.

And away from him.

We used to be friends. Then acquaintances. Then practically enemies. Although I don't think much of this, he has blown it up and I cannot take this abuse. He is basically trying to turn everyone against me.

"AFK haha. You think you're better than everyone. Too good for us eh? Well that's fine. go be by yourself."

And he does this infront of EVERYONE. I just calmly listen to him and laugh it off. Or say, "hey man chill. If it's that time of month, I understand."

Or I say something back like that you know? Thing is, eventually I will run outta stuff to say:D, and there must be a better solution to this.

Making peace with him is not at solution. I have tried, but you know how attention wh-res are. What should I do to shut him down for good? Also, is my behavior towards him (the calm approach) fine, or should I be more aggressive (no fights...our school is 0 tolerance), OR do you have another approach? Please offer advice if you've dealt with these guys before or if you have a wise word to add. Thanks.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
him: "AFK haha. You think you're better than everyone. Too good for us eh? Well that's fine. go be by yourself."

you: "go cry somewhere else"

him: "but-"

you: "go cry"

when people b!tch at me i just tell them to go cry :D

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When he talks **** to you, put ure hand to your ear and tell him to shutup its kleenex on the phone and they have a delivery for a ***** ass, then look at him. I find the best way to knock smartarses of there stool, is tell them to shutup to there face. *****es will shutup others wont. This guy sounds like a *****.:p

Reaction score
He talks shyt to you because he can!! Once you embaraasss him or give hime a good tongue lashing in front of others - he'll stop!!

Punch a bully in the mouth and he'll have reservations of mocking you next time!!

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
be an ass

Basically, if the dude's gonna be an ass to ya', you gotta be a bigger ass back. If he's got no reservation in embarassing you, then the rules of war apply, you got the same right to use the same weapons against him.

Or you can just give him an "I'm pissed off as all f'uck. You're pissing me off. You've got a choice, you can shut up or I'll kick your ass" look. If he still hasn't gotten the message, just give him the verbal ass-kicking of his life.

I don't know, the stare usually works for me... my friends know better than to piss me off by disrespecting me. You get respect by not backing down. It's all mental games in high school, man. Instill a terror in people... I mean, you still have a good time with your friends, and you gotta let your friends know that a mutual respect is necessary for a good friendship, but the ones that disrespect you, keep them in line with the fear that you will seriously hurt them if they continue. Even if you're just bluffing, believe your bluff. The respect has to be there.

Last edited:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a person is comparing themsevles to you it means that they already feel inferior to you.

Reaction score
tell him to f*ck off or I'll come over there and kick his ass.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to the newly popular claims, violence solves everything. Look at most of the great figures of history, the emperors, commanders, leaders. They got where they did by pure violence. They didn't take sh1t from anyone. So why should you? Today's school systems are very easy-going on acts of violence.

So let's say you do something like putting the mothafuka's mouth to a stair, and stomping on the back of his head. Yeah, blood, gore, girls screaming, teachers rushing through the crowd. But rules are rules. And if you have no record of violence, all you will get is a warning. Second incident - suspension. Third - expulsion. At least most schools are like that. Variations may apply, but they are minor in general.

However, the reputation is gonna spread. It will be bullies who will step out of your path in the hallways, dreading your stare, since they know that you are one tough ruthless fsck, and you should'nt be messed with.

So if you gonna do something like I suggested, then do it in front of everyone. Why not? He's humiliating you in front of the entire school. Return the favor.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah
Every school is "zero tolerance" on fights buddy. Unless hes a girl, hes not gonna cry to the nurse if you give him a good punch to the face.
**** in a slap-box fight i tookon the most "feared" person in my group of friends as a joke, the ***** slapped my head against a wall on "accident"[i've whooped his ass before, so he ment to hit me hard].
All that happened was i had a headache and a few people had to calm me down by telling me not to beat his face in cause a teacher was looking out way.

No teacher will see if you throw one punch. And if eh retaliates...get all ur friends to say he started it :) lol

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
If a person is comparing themsevles to you it means that they already feel inferior to you.
So true.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Making peace with him is not at solution. I have tried, but you know how attention wh-res are. What should I do to shut him down for good? Also, is my behavior towards him (the calm approach) fine, or should I be more aggressive (no fights...our school is 0 tolerance), OR do you have another approach? Please offer advice if you've dealt with these guys before or if you have a wise word to add. Thanks.
I posted this a while ago, It somewhat applies to the situation, if you need some more tips after you read this i'd be glad to help. I mastered the art of getting people off my back. :D

Vincent - Anger and how to deal!

:D