Need some adice on a girl....

littleweasel22

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok im kinda new here.. ive been looking at the info for about a month, but just registered. Well anyway, theres this girl at school who i was kinda friends with for a little while, and we've always had bad timing (when i want her she not in to me, and when she wants me i was going out wit someone else). As of lately im really starting to get into her, but shes got some upperclassmen on her. But now i think she really wants to be good friends (ive got enough of thoughs already). But we were at a party tonight, and i could have sworn she was into me (lots of eye contact, sitting really close to me, hangin out with me alot, etc.). And she told me she was probably gonna dump her boyfriend pretty soon. But after the party we were talking and she basicly told me that we were definantely just friends and nothing more.

How do i get this girl to shred off this friends label and be intrested in me?

Thanks for the help,
Littleweasel22

Balanced

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to tell you, but if she told you you were just friends then your prolly screwed. She prolly was just givin ec and things cuz she is comfortable around her. Sorry buddy.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to have to tell her through her actions. Never words... don't confess your love to her or something like that. She'll just get scared and run away.

You have to remember that you're the man. If this girl is showing signs of interest in you and telling you that she's going to dump her boyfriend.. then chances are you are either a potential interest or you're just going to get stuck with the "good guy friend" image.

You need to make a move on her and let her know that you're not interested in having a friendship with her. I mean you don't have to go out and kiss her or anything.. do some major kino on her, tease her, use your ****y and funny.

When she tells you that she's going to be breaking up with her boyfriend then tease her like this:

"Oh why? I still haven't made up my mind if I want you to be my girlfriend yet. Maybe you should wait a few more days before you dump him"

That stuff is great. You're able to convey that you're interested in her as more than a friend and that YOU are in charge.. not her.

Good luck man. Keep us updated.

littleweasel22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im affraid to try to hard because i think that she'll see right through it, and that might completly blow my chance.

Thanks for the info,
littleweasel22

Retrothe80sninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by littleweasel22
Well im affraid to try to hard because i think that she'll see right through it, and that might completly blow my chance.
Please, step away from your computer, and slap yourself.
Fear is not to be in your vocabulary, do you hear that? So what if you blow your chances, it won't be the end of the world. And think of it this way, if you DON'T make a move, you will stay in the "friends zone" and never get anywhere, but if you DO make it obvious that you are interested you will have a CHANCE! That is something you would not have if you just sad idly by. Ok, clear enough?

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in what is known as the "friendship zone", there really isn't that much you can do without breaking off contact for a few months and trying again. Finish it.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by littleweasel22
But we were at a party tonight, and i could have sworn she was into me (lots of eye contact, sitting really close to me, hangin out with me alot, etc.). And she told me she was probably gonna dump her boyfriend pretty soon.
1. She was getting her thrill off you by doing the 'innocent' flirting thing.
2. You may have been seeing signs that you 'wanted' to see.
3. She knows she's got you and is toying with you simply for the pure drama of it all.

Either way, don't waist another thought on this girl. By posting this thread and asking How do i get this girl to shred off this friends label and be intrested in me? you're showing that SHE is control of the situation, she has all the power. Shame on you.