Need objective opinions guys-PLEASE

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so, I made friends with this HB8 at work over the past few months. we got along real well and basically right now I want to see what action I can get.

Here is the basic intro:
The beauty is that she quit at my job last week and b4 she left we had made general plans to go bowling (no days set but she was up to come with me and a friend or 2). So, the day she told me that she was handing in her 2 weeks notice I was like "so were never gonna get to go bowling now" but she was like "of course we will, I'll give you my number b4 I leave". :D
On her last week we went to lunch together and we had fun, we talked and talked, I did alittle subtle kino with her hand and a ring she had on which she had no objection to. So later that day I got her to write down her # (house and cell, I only asked for her 'number' not 'numbers') and I gave her mine, I told her I would call her the following week.

So this week it was her birthday on the 2nd, so I called her home number while I knew she would be at work and left a message saying hi and happy B-day, told her to call me when she got a chance. Well today is the 5th and still nothing. I am sure she went away for the weekend (july 4th) so maybe she just hasn't either got the message or not gotten around to calling me yet.

At this point I dunno,
1. do you think it possible that she wont return my call at this point since its been a few days, should I NEXT her?
2. Or do I give it a few days a then call her again?

We got along real well at work, if she ever had a chance we would just sit and chat away. A few weeks b4 she left we flirted lightly with each other a bit. I always had her laughing and we held great eye contact during convos too. If she ever walked past my cubicle at work I got a glance 9/10 times and a glance with a smile 7/10 times, so I would say she liked me.
what do u guess think I should do next? Still call her?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't leave messages on her machine. That way you wouldn't be in this predicament.

Wait a while and then try again as though you never called the 1st time.

dejital

Reaction score
yeah I say try her one more time. If you called her last wednesday then wait till this wed, a week later.

Let her know you left her a message for her Bday, this way she'll know you paid attention to that detail. I would also say pick a time that you are sure shes going to be available then call her.

she sounds interested to me!

Give him some advice guys!!

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
She could be playing the waiting-to-call game with you. We do the same thing. She may also like being pursued. Hard to tell at this point.

Don't next her yet, don't leave messages, call her until she answers the phone and you can talk with her.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't leave any more messages , keep calling and wait to get ahold of her in person .

bludb0i

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have gave her a call when you knew you could get a hold of her. Girls play games to and maybe she wants you to call her back. i would still wait 4-5 days then call her back if she dont call you by then. it gonna be your call either to call by cell or house you know her so which way would be the best. personally by the girls i know they don't like it when people call there house its more for bf type line.

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't call too much either. even if she's really not there, she might have caller id, and it'll freak her if she comes back and sees you've called too much.