need instant help!!!!

hellinacell2006

Reaction score
Ok frnds,heres d deal.i like dis gal in m class since 4 mnths.v r very gud frnds nd v hve talked bout dating n all.she says she dsnt believe in dating nd she cant hide stuff frm her parents.i m nt opposed to public relationship bt I sum hw think dat im caught in dis vicious frnds circle forever.v hve talked 2 each other on phone fr hrs nd there is nt much dat v dnt know bout each other.she has never had a bf nd wants her first 1 to b d last 1.nd I too m new in dis game.
So wats d best way to go bout d situation?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
She had never had a boyfriend and wants her first one to be her last one.
What, are you trying to get married? Run AWAY from this girl ASAP unless you are looking for a whole mess of trouble.

p.s.
thanks for translating that, Shezz.

hellinacell2006

Reaction score
i agree to your point but i shouldnt be taking her inexperience seriously. she says she's looking for her soulmate or sumthn like that but she has never been in a relationship before. i just show her that dating is fun and not that complicated. and i m the right person for her to have this experience with. and who knows what might happen in the future. so what is the best way to loosen her up and show her a good time?

and yes i m going to try kino with her for sure. thnks for that sir.

Instinctive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet up with her a couple of times...go to starbucks are whatever. Use kino and all the other little 'tricks' you'll find here. And keep a stable of other girls until you two are official.

Think247

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
Shes dreamin'. No one is going to find THE ONE on the first boyfriend. Shes just asking for a heartbreak when "THE ONE" dumps her for a hot blonde.
How old is she?
pay no attention to what she is saying now, people change ... she could be saying this now but once she gets a little older and she has gotten herself into the game and she might like it so much that she goes out ... before i lose myself and type pages of what could happen, lets just say she may change her mind later and decided that she wants to "see what's out there for her"
i asked for her age because if she is in highschool, she can very well change once she is in college.