Need honest opinions

Reaction score
You were fat and now you look strong - great job!! :up:

Be confident - because now you have reason to be!

onthepath

Don Juan
Reaction score
nicely fking done!

i think you should shave off the facial hair - its remnants of your larger self

i've noticed that all my big friends have a lot of facial hair for some reason

DJ20

Reaction score
keep the beard man, it suits you well. You look very good. And hell of a great transformaton, but keep at it, hit the gym, eat right. You have a life full of sexy women ahead of you! :rockon:

Bigdavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went out with a buddy. I gamed the one on the left while he kept the one on the right entertained.

8 months ago this chick would have been so far out of my league I would have never had the courage to even say hello to her, but now the tables are turned. It was like she was nervous and worried about the impression she was making on me LOL. This is totally new territory for me!

Picture

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigdavis said:
Last night I went out with a buddy. I gamed the one on the left while he kept the one on the right entertained.

8 months ago this chick would have been so far out of my league I would have never had the courage to even say hello to her, but now the tables are turned. It was like she was nervous and worried about the impression she was making on me LOL. This is totally new territory for me!

Picture
No offense, but that chick looks like she could open beer cans with her chin.

You can do better. As long as you are not totally obese or look like you have a mutant face, looks are only 20% of the package.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! You look great! (Keep the beard! It looks cute!)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
No offense, but that chick looks like she could open beer cans with her chin.
lol maybe its a bad picture, some girls are not as photogeneic and look alot better in person. This girl does look like you picked her up in "Area 51".

But we are just breaking your balls, you can add her and plenty of more pickups from now on.