need help!!

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Im having trouble with this girl right now. She is really getting to me, and ive never had these feelings before. Most of the time I meet a girl, hook up and its over. Ive known her for awhile but never pursued her because she had a boyfriend. One night we both ran into eachother at a party and started talking bye the end of the knight we ended up messing around a little bit even though she had that same boyfriend. a few days later she broke up with him. she told me it wasnt because of what happened between me and her. she told me she had feelings for me but she is afraid to give up all she had with that guy since they have been together for around 4 years. so I dont know what to do should I tell her i need a decision so i can get on with my life or should i let her figure it out and be patient?

ed3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirkdiggler
a few days later she broke up with him. she told me it wasnt because of what happened between me and her. she told me she had feelings for me but she is afraid to give up all she had with that guy since they have been together for around 4 years. so I dont know what to do should I tell her i need a decision so i can get on with my life or should i let her figure it out and be patient?
Am I reading this correctly? I just don't get it. First you say she broke up with him and that she has feelings for you. Then you say that she doesn't want to give up all she had with that guy (but you said they already broke up).

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen, dong give her an ultimatum, like "it's either me or him" or something like that. she will 99% of the time say him- even if she doesnt want it.
when you give girls ultimatums it puts the girl on a defense- she has to think on her feet, and most the time they make a rash decision.
just appear mysterious, and like you are always busy, and continue to raise her IL. If she's into you enough, she will drop her b/f, and go out w/ you.
I wouldnt say n e thing, but if you do want to say something, say:
her: i have feelings for you
you: that's nice, i'm glad
her: ok?!
you: well, i'm gonna take off, i got things to do
her: what kinda things?
you: it's a secret!
and leave...

Dirkdiggler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I reading this correctly? I just don't get it. First you say she broke up with him and that she has feelings for you. Then you say that she doesn't want to give up all she had with that guy (but you said they already broke up).
Ok I guess I didnt explain it enough. She did brake up with him, because it wasn't fair to him that she had feelings for me. She still loves him, but she don't know if it can work out. So right now she needs to make a decision. And I was asking for help on how to approach this because I think she is aiming towards me, and I dont want to ruin anything.