Need Help

PIMPIN DA JUICE

Reaction score
I need help. Alright I want to change the way I am. I don't have that much confidence with women or most people. I'm a little bit popular but I've never had a girl friend I need help on what to do. I want to change my whole personality and the way I act over the summer so next year I will be a new person.What are somethings I can do, books to buy, sites to read to help. I think my major problems are low confidence self esteem and attitude. If I can change that I know I can be a new man

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
check it out i used to be the same at the beginning of the year but i found this book that will change you for the better,it deals with self-confidence,how to handle situations, and how to get your insecurities out of your system, there are also alot of things that are not in the book but its a start. well enough with the chit chat the name of the book is called the Power of Positve Thinking by Norman vincent peale. oh yea i almost forgot while your reading that you might wanna look for mr.fingerz weapons of mass seduction that will help you alot. well goodluck DB9

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters, read the bible, located at the top-right corner of this page. Also, I think there's a list of reading material located somewhere in the DJ Center.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible's a great source for information on that topic. There are also plenty of good books to read about all'a that but there's really no substitute for just going out and improving. I used to have no confidence myself. I'd question almost everything, but I finally got to a point where I pushed myself to get over it. Confidence is probably one of the most important traits you need to have to approach girls. Always remember that..