Need Help

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it going?
well, i'm not sure how to handle a situation and i need some advice please.
here is what happened:
i met this girl at school and after a while we went on a couple of dates. it didnt really work out cuz she would text and even answer her phone on our dates. plus she also gave me the, "i see as a best friend" line. after that we didnt really talk or text for about over a month.
out of no where she sent me a txt and we started talking again. she has called me out on not inviting her hang out when i go out.
she told me twice she wants to talk to me and that it is very important. the first time she flaked and now we are to meet sometime next week.
what i think is that she is only using me when she is bored (because she only texts me when she is at home doing nothing) and i'm sick of it.
i also believe she is going to call me out again on not inviting her to go out.
if that is the case, what is the best way to handle the situation? should i also call her out on her only using me when she is bored??
any advice is welcomed!
thanks

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you answered your own question, she's probably just using you and she's already put you in the friend zone, no need to get butt hurt about it or waste too much emotion, just move on and go for the next girl.

I hate girls like that at times, but whatever, that makes me a hypocrite because I can't say that I haven't done the same to girls.

You'll find that when you start getting good at this, you'll be in on the other side doing this to girls that you're not really into, so don't take it personally

all is fair in love and war.

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i figured i was in the friends zone early on, so it really tripped me out when she accepted to go on the couple dates we went on.
thanks for the advice!!!!