Need help with this...eye contact in a gym

gundecker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not new here...I used to post under Phonk Beta but I couldn't change my password under that account so I made a new one.

Anyway, I go to a Bally's Gym and everytime I go, I make eye contact with a lot of women there. Usually, I'll make a long one with each woman but then I'll make little small "one-second glances" with them.

What does all this eye contact mean? I don't smile at all when I make eye contact with these women. I only do if they smile first.

What can I do to make this eye contact turn into something else?

BTW, I have a very serious demeanor when I go into the gym, which is usually why I don't smile. I know some people go there to make friends but I go there to actually put in hardwork. I'm a aspiring powerlifter.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this guy in this forum, really cool. I've gotten the HONOR of meeting him personally, he rocks, he's coolness in it's most greatest presentation.

He has this thread that has something like "meets all women at his gym in a week" in the title of the thread, search for it. If you still have some doubts about this, he'll surely read this thread and give you a hand.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gundecker said:
... I don't smile at all when I make eye contact with these women. I only do if they smile first...
How come? What are you afraid of? What's there to lose?

gundecker

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo,

I read your thread about the gym thing. Now, what are women thinking when I make eye contact with them all the time but do not smile? How can I make myself more appealing or more approachable?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cuss: WTF is wrong with smiling???!!!! :cuss:

gundecker

Don Juan
Reaction score
there are lots of homos that go to my gym. For one, there's nothing to smile about while I'm working out. And two, I don't want to come off as being one of the homos.

gundecker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give it a try. What else can I do to make myself appear more approachable?