need help with southern girl game...

jeff_reigert

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a 22 year old college senior. I have been in the community for a couple of years, studying almost everything out there, including most recently rsds blueprint decoded, which has done wonders and has made me more natural. my social circle game is where I specialize. however, I am on spring break in gulf shores Alabama and I am finding myself for the first time ever RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO SAY. these girls are beautiful and THEY OPEN YOU. after typical small talk, I don't know anything about this culture.

sorry about the ****ty typing I am on my phone. help me out guys.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeff_reigert said:
I am a 22 year old college senior. I have been in the community for a couple of years, studying almost everything out there, including most recently rsds blueprint decoded, which has done wonders and has made me more natural. my social circle game is where I specialize. however, I am on spring break in gulf shores Alabama and I am finding myself for the first time ever RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO SAY. these girls are beautiful and THEY OPEN YOU. after typical small talk, I don't know anything about this culture.

sorry about the ****ty typing I am on my phone. help me out guys.

What a coincidence I'm also in the suburbs of Chicago...

This is why love southern women, they'll come up to you. Its like going into a candy store.

Stop thinking of things to say and just say how you feel. People who "run out of things to say" are usually out thinking themselves and are trying to come up with the magic pick-up line thats going to get in their pants.

Just ask them if they want to "kick it", "hang out" , "get to know each other"...

Then when you do hang out with them you try to lay the pipe on them. Don't make the game more complicated than it really is...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time you meet anyone from Alabama, unless they are wearing Auburn or Alabama stuff, ask them the following question:

Roll Tide!...or War Eagle! ?

I am yet to meet anyone from Alabama who does not have an strong response to that one. The rivalry is huge.

This works with college girls, even though you would think they would not be big into sports. Everyone in the state of Alabama has to pick a side; it's like the law down there.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Any time you meet anyone from Alabama, unless they are wearing Auburn or Alabama stuff, ask them the following question:

Roll Tide!...or War Eagle! ?

I am yet to meet anyone from Alabama who does not have an strong response to that one. The rivalry is huge.

This works with college girls, even though you would think they would not be big into sports. Everyone in the state of Alabama has to pick a side; it's like the law down there.

This is fact. And btw Roll Tide! We got that Tuberville fired! Whoot!

jeff_reigert

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice kupid... when I move back in may we'll have to hit the bars... where do you like to go out? when I stay local in Arlington I usually chill at harrys or that new piano bar, lately in the city I've been going to evil olive in wicker park... lots of hot arty girls there..

thanks for the tips guys... I've never been the run out of things to say type, I just have been a little too conscious of the cultural differences I guess... need to get out of the bubble and push through it...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
war damn eagle baby!

ask her where you can get a good "chopped" bar-buh-q sandwich at
and if she wants to come along...

ask her who makes the best sweet tea in town, and if she don't say she does or her momma does... well , you don't need her no how!

gulf shores has the best gator in the world, and if you luck up and see a stand with some fried gator on a stick, GET IT !!!!! who cares what she thinks, she prolly wants some too.

get her to go to the beach with you to look for jellyfish, tell her you aint never seen none before and you want to get a picture. that way, she will go with you .. ohlala.

go to the florabama line and stop in at the florabama lotto place and get some scratch offs. maybe some chick will show you where it is.

i miss the blue skies of bama and the sweet air. breathe it in while you can yankee !

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Southern women are just like any other woman. I'm gonna sound redundant again, but they are all the same no matter where you go in the world. When I was out in West Hollywood, Los Angeles back in 2003, I met a smokin' hot chick from Texas who was in her early-mid 30's. I was hangin' at the bar at a show somewhere on the Sunset Strip, and as she was approaching the bar, she was looking at me and smiling. I opened her from there. Things were going great for like the first 10-15 minutes, then she did a 180 on me. She ended up flirting with my cousin, and even blowing a kiss to him. That was the end of that, I never called her. Real hot chick though.