Need Help With 30 Lb Reduction

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 lbs in a month isn't good enough for you?

That's over 2 lbs a week and is just fine progress for someone sub-200 lbs.

You have unrealistic expectations and should still ditch the apple juice and wheat bread. Even if you hate low carb diets, even higher carb type diets don't recommend crappy high gi carbs, and sure as hell not DRINKING them in concentrated form.

Pretty much all breads are horrible for dieting.

Fengshui

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used the Cyclic Ketogenic Diet (very easy to google) to loose 50 lbs. Works pretty well. Two first weeks are hard, but after that, I got a big bump in energy.

I used it bacicly out of necessity. Whenever I tried to loose weight on a regular lowcarb diet, the constant low bloodshuggar, ****ty mood and constant lethargic fatigued state caused me to quit dieting and go back to normal eating after about 10-14 days.

CKD-diet put an end to my selfinflicted dietary pain and misery by adapting my body to prefer using fat as a main fuel source instead of carbs and protein. I was no-carb, high fat, medium protein and happy as hell while dropping body fat like water. Didn´t even need the cardio for the first 30 lbs. It´s effective. By adapting to using fat as a primary fulesource, the body doesn´t care if it is using food-fat or bodyfat as fuel.

All diets have their up sides and down sides. Bad breath (keto breath), so keep some shuggarfree gum. Rock hard or really watery bowels for a few weeks before the body adjusts. You may feel sluggish for the first week or two. And nutrition suppliments are needed so you don´t get any deficiencies.