Need help on this girl

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I went with this girl to homecoming. She's a HB8.5. Anyways, I went with her to the dance, had some fun, but came off like a lame. We did the whole grinding thing for 2 dances, but she's not really one to grind and all. So when I asked her to the dance, I am pretty sure I was in the friend zone. I asked her and now that I look back on it, I came off like an insecure chump when I asked her. No confidence at all.

I am good with the C&F, the push/pull, etc. But I have trouble doing stuff like dances or social events where you have to be there with a bunch of people (i know no one gives a **** because they're busy grindin). Everyone knows me at school and I'm a pretty popular guy, but I am not jock if you know what I mean. Everyone respects me, but I am not one of those guys that the girls swoon over.

So I can make her laugh, she knows I have a sensitive side, but mostly I am a jokester/smart ass/intelligent guy. I have a feeling she thinks i'm weak because she jokes about beating me up even though I am bigger than her (taller, muscles)

So that is background info. I know it's a bit long but I don't really know how to proceed with this girl. What should I do, how should I act around her? I have no classes with her, but I run into her once in a while. She is not stuck up at all so I want to keep the negs at a minimum. C&F works well with her and she gives C&F back too.

Thanks in advance.

mobius

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want her, go after her. You already know about her so there is a stable platform to build on. You just got to show the initiative because it is expected that the man shows the interest first when trying to start a relationship.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I got her number already. I guess I should go for a date.

There are 2 other guys pursuing her. 1 guy she tells me she wants to leave her alone. Another dude she rejected because he came on too strong. and then there is me lol.

I'm not sure what to do because I am PRETTY SURE I'm in the friend zone here. I've known this girl since freshman year.

we are going to get together next friday for something. I forgot what it was though damn

mobius

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to start showing that you want to be more than just a friend and show that initiative like I said!

mobius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dementia
Couple things u gotta do as a DJ.

1) Dont giv a fvck about the other guys. Dont ASK or TALK about them. Cos once she notices you doing this shes gonna b*tchtest you to see if you really are better then they are.

2) ASSUME SHE LIEKS YOU, and ASSUME YOU ARE THE BEST GUY, and act accordingly.

Non of this. I think im a friend BS. You are MAN dude and she is a woman. Set it up. Ask her on a date, go someplace and get the conversation in the right place and kiss test her.

Thats it.
Then touch her boob. Just kidding he's right. Be ready for that b*tchtest, I'm going through one perhaps right now.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dementia
Couple things u gotta do as a DJ.

1) Dont giv a fvck about the other guys. Dont ASK or TALK about them. Cos once she notices you doing this shes gonna b*tchtest you to see if you really are better then they are.

2) ASSUME SHE LIEKS YOU, and ASSUME YOU ARE THE BEST GUY, and act accordingly.

Non of this. I think im a friend BS. You are MAN dude and she is a woman. Set it up. Ask her on a date, go someplace and get the conversation in the right place and kiss test her.

Thats it.
that is gold man. thanks a lot. can you explain how to "kiss test" her? I'm not too clear on that.

No more "just friends" bs you're right. I want her and she probably wants me too because I know I am the best guy out of us three. Why did I ever doubt myself.

edit: oh yeah waht kind of *****test are we talking about here. can i have an example and how to deal with it?

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice one . I like the eskimo one a lot. I'll just lay one on her when the time is right. I got this