Need help landing a girl....any girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am 17, never had a girlfriend......i have to get a girl this summer....i jus need it for self esteem issues and because i really want to know what its like.......

any advice, tips, like where to go, what to say, blah blah blah

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you have shot yourself in the foot already. you simply can't come in with that attitude. you might want to start by finding what makes you happy. persue your dreams and let a girl fit into them, dont make her your dreams.

LordGrin

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, if u come with that kinda attitude that u NEED to get a gf this summer
then ur gonna end up acting needy which will then lead 2 u totally screwin up.
so relax dude, dont take it sooo seriously.
email me at hashimenator@gmail.com if u want an ebook or sumthin on this
pik-up stuff for free (specify which 1 u want coz i have tons)
anyways, gud luck man. peace

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, man you don't NEED anything but yourself to raise your self esteem. Maybe look into some Buddhism. One of their core beliefs is that attachment brings suffering.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be simple with it.

Start slowly.

I know you don't want to hear...get your life in order first..although that IS what you need to do...that won't get you a girl immedately...and that's what you're looking for.

Here's a quick, TEMPORARY, fix:

Read this post on body language and pre-approach things

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92922

Go to somewhere hot girls are going to be...go to an event in your city...go to the pool...go to the mall...you get the idea

Do ALL of the pre-approach things...enter there HAVING FUN...enter in your own reality...which is more fun than everyone else's!

Give her a smile and eye contact...HOLD the eye contact...and approach

Make the first one's simple...

"Hey! I'm ----. What's your name? I'm out meeting new people. Are you single? Cool, write your number down here"

It's simple...and with the body language, fun attitude..and tonality and such...it is very effective

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, sandman by getting a girl first, he's going to cling to her, lose her, and then he's back in the same situation as is he is in now.

Change yourself first and then find a girl. Ever hear the saying "You have to lover yourself before you can love someone else"? Well, its true.

Sort your life out mate.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
But, sandman by getting a girl first, he's going to cling to her, lose her, and then he's back in the same situation as is he is in now.

Change yourself first and then find a girl. Ever hear the saying "You have to lover yourself before you can love someone else"? Well, its true.

Sort your life out mate.
I totally agree with you man.

You MUST be happy without a girl in order for her to stick with you.

Girls should enrich your life...NOT define it

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not that im not happy...people consider me a very happy person and I am happy...i jus think its time i got a girlfriend...that is the only thing iam not happy about, my love life. I want a girl to enrich my life and i wouldnt be clingy...

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not needy, i just think at this point in my life its time to get a girlfriend......and i dont want an ugly one

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, have you studied the bible so you can get a girlfriend?

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
join me and a bunch of others in the DJ Boot Camp. It basically runs you through everything you need to know in 8 weeks and you turn out a different person. The link to the boot camp is at the bottom of the site i think. There are also 2 threads on the boot camp. 1 has no replies because it was just made and the boot camp was just started today.

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe.....ive been readin the bible....tryin to keep up on it and implement it.

I have a question about a new girl.

I work as a Rink Guard at a Ice Rink, summer camp. WE go on the ice and make sure ppl are ok and stuff. Anyway, there is a camp counselor that always flirts with me. She always talks to me, goes out of her way to. She always skates next to me and stuff, anyway, she apparently just started going out wit some guy like 4 days ago. She still flirted wit me today, heard her and other counselors skaintg by say "hes so cute, blah blah blah" she told me today liek to write on her facebook wall and stuff all smiley and laughing and ****. You think she likes me even th she jus got a bf? Should i just try and game her and stuff or should i respect that she has a bf (even tho he jus started goin out wit her) or should i jus let her do whatever she wants and stuff.....lol

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
theguy351 said:
maybe.....ive been readin the bible....tryin to keep up on it and implement it.

I have a question about a new girl.

I work as a Rink Guard at a Ice Rink, summer camp. WE go on the ice and make sure ppl are ok and stuff. Anyway, there is a camp counselor that always flirts with me. She always talks to me, goes out of her way to. She always skates next to me and stuff, anyway, she apparently just started going out wit some guy like 4 days ago. She still flirted wit me today, heard her and other counselors skaintg by say "hes so cute, blah blah blah" she told me today liek to write on her facebook wall and stuff all smiley and laughing and ****. You think she likes me even th she jus got a bf? Should i just try and game her and stuff or should i respect that she has a bf (even tho he jus started goin out wit her) or should i jus let her do whatever she wants and stuff.....lol
Well who told you she had a bf? Could have been a mind game to make you jealous. Either way it sounds like you're good to go from your description. Good luck.

Yusaark

Don Juan
Reaction score
try the first three weeks of DJ boot camp. its all about building confidence and this stuff works. and if you feel like it try the whole thing.

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
idk how does the boot camp thing work......?

and she said she had a boyfriend, never mentoined it before today and then in her aim profile it said like 7.5 <3 or sumtin like that......but since they just stareted goin out i dont think its a big deal if i still flirt and try to show her interest eh?

Ganji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt to your heart's content. Even if she was seeing him for two years she would still be flattered and likely engage in the friendly conversation (but the boyfriend will be PISSED.)

Damn you Don Juans, you took my Jessica!

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
basically they give you a bit of material to read and then give you an exercise to do for the week. for example week 1 is concentrating on making and maintaining eye contact and saying hi to 50 random people to help you break out of your comfort zone. the exercises change every week and help you develop your confidence and assist you in becoming a dj.

Status
Not open for further replies.