Need Help Hs problem

udokaibeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
So im in Hs im a sophmore and theres this girl that i go out with. so we only have one class together but we see each other a lot in the hallways for some reason when were in school it feels like she tries to avoid me and when i try to kiss her on the lips she tilts her head away so i only kiss the edge of her lips and her cheek. the weird thing though is that outside of school we make out and everything so i dont understand wtf is going on. my conclusion is that shes embarrased that we go out and in that case shouldnt i break off immidiately?

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people don't like to kiss in public. She also may be embarrassed to be with you or feel weird if people she know watches or have some fear that if others she know see it will spread and people she doesn't want to know find out about it (parents, ex, etc) one of other many different things. Who knows.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to dealing with women, kid. They're not logical, and you frequently will not understand what they are thinking. If you ask them what they are thinking, it only makes things worse, because they're never going to be able to tell you with words. It's best to focus on actions. If she will do what you want away from school, then don't worry too much about how she acts at school.

She probably has anxiety over people thinking she's a slvt if she's seen kissing guys at school. It's normal and nothing to worry about.

udokaibeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
so when i see her at school should i keep trying to get a kiss or just give her a hug? cuz i mean i give a lot of girls hugs and kisses on the cheek so like i i just give her a hug wouldnt that be weird?