need help gettng a shy girl to open up

duffman360

Don Juan
Reaction score
can anyone give me any advice on getting a shy girl to open up and talk about herself

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it can be tough, but I found that if you both have common friends, you can hang around them with that shy girl. As you talk to your common friends, you can include the shy girl, and try to get her to open up.

If she really is truely shy, and not just trying to avoid you, you shouldn't expect to kino much. Give her high fives and hugs when you see her, but only if you think its appropriate

duffman360

Don Juan
Reaction score
problem with ur advice

i just met this shy girl on the bus which she takes every morning and i happens to be the same one i take every morning and we go to different schools so we dont have any common friends.

Jmiah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah duffman i know where your coming from, i just got out of a year long relationship with an extremely shy girl. It all boils down to her confidence I believe. Of course try to make an approach and talk to her, but most important is to find out if she has a worthwhile personality underneath it all. If she's shy and still doesn't have anything interesting to talk about its not worth it.