Need Help Gaming a Paris Hilton Look Alike

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to all of this and I need advice. The new girl I work with is an 18 year old Paris Hilton look alike who I got to train her first week. She told my friend and I that she always gets what she wants from her father because she's daddy's little girl. Although I was awestruck by her astonishing beauty, I immediately called her a spoiled brat in a ****y and funny way.
Later when she tried to put my radio on her station, I wouldn't let her and when she said she doesn't like Mustang's(I just bought a red 2003) I threatened to pour her drink over head. That night at work we had very good conversation and I felt a spark and comfortable feeling like I've never had with any other girl. She has a habit of pulling up her shirt and showing her perfect, flat, sexy stomache and she caught me drooling. The next day she told me that a guy we work with was pestering her for a date and that she doesn't date co-workers. I said "Neither do I. I dated a girl for a while and after I broke up with her she started acting like a psycho." This was a completely made up story but I said it to create a demand for myself. Later that night I noticed she was wearing a great smelling perfume and told her it smelled great. I don't know if that was a wuss thing to do but she seemed to coo and relish my approval. I also complimented her on what a good job she was doing her first week so the next day I felt like I should pull back and barely spoke to her. When she bumped in to me I said "Are you drunk?" She laughed and looked deeply into my eyes. I felt like I was struck by lightening. I wanted to ask her out but I began to get scared. I devised a scheme to ask my friend if he wanted to play pool after work. He was to say that he couldn't, then I would turn to her and say "Do you know how to play pool?" and hopefully take her for a game after work. As I discussed this scheme with my friend I began to have an anxiety attack. My inner wuss had returned with a vengeance and I completely forgot everything I've learned from David Deangelo's materials. I feel like my game isn't at the level of this girl but if I don't try I know I'll regret it. What can I do to prevent this from happening again? How can I get past her policy against dating co-workers and what do you guys think of my methods?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but I think paris hiltons face kinda looks like thom yorke from radiohead. Hence, she is kinda odd looking.

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I'm not trying to start a who's hot or not debate, I need some guidance from some of you experienced players out there.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro , your game is good , youve demonstrated you can do this , you don't need our advice.

Keep being alpha , keep the c0cky funny going , and update us when you tap that @ss.

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, but my problem is that I'm having major anxiety about her rejecting my proposal to shoot pool with me. I started this thing with a very strong state but I find that as I get closer to my goal I'm losing it. I've never been a big dater and I find myself really worrying about doing the wrong thing and blowing it.

Last edited:

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by guittarjedi
Thanks man, but my problem is that I'm having major anxiety about her rejecting my proposal to shoot pool with me. I started this thing with a very strong state but I find that as I get closer to my goal I'm losing it. I've never been a big dater and I find myself really worrying about doing the wrong thing and blowing it.
Don't be ridiculous. You're doing great. What I would do is wait, chill, and then go shoot pool with her next week after your nerves have calmed down a bit. Preferably Monday through Thursday since if you did Friday and Saturday would be more likely to be seen as trying to "date" her.

She says she "doesn't date co-workers" but who's to say that shooting pool with you (and making out with you later) is a "date"? To paraphrase the great Slick Willie (lol), "it all depends on what your definition of "date" is.

BGMan :D ;)

Hoppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her is she want to "hang out". This is relativly safe as you aren't breaking her dating rule and sense you aren't really asking her out she can't reject you.

Keep in mind that there are different degrees of being rejected. Just because she says she doesn't want to hang out this time doesn't mean she won't the next time you ask her.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you worried about a look-alike? It sounds like the real thing is much easier to bag!

Gipper

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from women that you have "sparks" with. It will only naturally turn you into a pansy. "Sparks" are for women and when a man feels "sparks" then being feminine is what he is heading to become..... I don't think many guys will ever admit this but how many relationships where guys have "sparks" for the girl ever amount to anything but the woman having complete control and taking the dude for the emotional ride of his life... We read about those guys everyday on this website... need I say more?

Last edited:

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hoppy
Ask her is she want to "hang out". This is relativly safe as you aren't breaking her dating rule and sense you aren't really asking her out she can't reject you.

Keep in mind that there are different degrees of being rejected. Just because she says she doesn't want to hang out this time doesn't mean she won't the next time you ask her.
No, that's just plain weak. It's either date or nothing. Asking if she wants to "hang out" is often a quick road to LJBF.

BGMan

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
She says she "doesn't date co-workers" but who's to say that shooting pool with you (and making out with you later) is a "date"? To paraphrase the great Slick Willie (lol), "it all depends on what your definition of "date" is.

Yeah man, that's exactly what I was thinking. My friend told me that I shouldn't take a club girl like her to shoot pool. The place I was going to take her is a little bar that has live rock bands. She's only 18 so there aren't many places I can take her without her getting carded. What do you guys think?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Why go round-about? Ask her if she wants to play some pool!

Stop changing modes...you're confident and prizeworthy now...don't switch into wussy little schemes and insecure proposals now...just ASK HER.

You act like you're nervous because that would make it "official". As if the rest has all been play and actually proposing a date would put you "on the clock." Well guess what...you're ALWAYS on the clock. You were the minute she first looked at you.

The magic shoes are not magic...the magic is in YOU. So go f**king dance! :D

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OpenMind
Stay away from women that you have "sparks" with. It will only naturally turn you into a pansy. "Sparks" are for women and when a man feels "sparks" then being feminine is what he is heading to become..... I don't think many guys will ever admit this but how many relationships where guys have "sparks" for the girl ever amount to anything but the woman having complete control and taking the dude for the emotional ride of his life... We read about those guys everyday on this website... need I say more?
This is the stupidest thing ive ever heard. The reason we are all hear is because we want to develop ourselves and our knolege of others so we can capitolize on great opportunities - like when we find girls who drive us wild.

Look... when it comes down to it, you give her a little something not many men give. And if you felt sparks, and she keeps holding eyecontact and innitiating things with you - she felt sparks. So be firm, you have the position of athority, both professionally [you ****ing trained her] and socially [youre the ****ing man].

So, as during a segment of stimulating conversation, maybe right when either of you is in the middle of asserting a point, "Hey, Im in need of a little R&R and it looks like you are too, would you rather shoot some pool or grab some coffee?

Simple as that. I approached an A+F model almost a month ago... she is crazy about me because I treat her like a real person, instead of a superstar millionair. Have fun with paris.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have "sparks", consider it over before it began.... find one that you don't have sparks with... good luck!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The FVCK?!?

Yeah, run away from the girls you're really attracted to, the ones who make you feel sick to your stomach with excitement. Go after the ones you don't like instead of rising up to meet the challenge of the good ones. After all, it's not important that you're happy with your mate, just as long as you have a warm pocket to stick your c0ck into.

As you can tell, I'm a little heated about this site right now, but god dammit this is HORRIBLE advice. The whole point behind SoSuave is that you learn to game those women that make you nervous, the ones who trigger the "sparks" so you can continue to enjoy them AND give her sparks back in return. It's learning how to be an extremely powerful MAN in the face of extremely powerful FEMININITY. That's balance. You can't run away every time you feel pressure.

Here's some help on dealing with the "sparks" and learning how to use them: http://www.sosuave.com/articles/nervous.htm

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, The guys who get bent out of shape about this advice are the inexperienced ones. Squirrels, I have been reading your posts for quite some time now, and I respect you. How many relationships have you been in? If you can honestly answer me then your answer will say it all....

prototype

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gipper
Why are you worried about a look-alike? It sounds like the real thing is much easier to bag!

Gipper
:D good one!

prototype

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what the hell you are saying.:confused:

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't here to start a hotornot competition. I came here to give you a slice of common sense.
Paris hilton does have an odd face. If this is the case, your target also has an odd face. Paris Hilton is ****y because she is a billionaire without doing anything for it. The media made her out to be "hot". Her body is good but her face is total Thom Yorke.
I told you this because NO GIRLS ARE PERFECT. NONE!
Having it in your head that she is a paris hilton lookalike will kill your game. Youll make yourself intimidated. Women smell fear.
Therefore, your best shot is to just DO IT! GET her on a date with the two of you ALONE! If it doesn't work, **** it, you aren't dating a Thom Yorke lookalike.

Man, seems like you want to be smitten with infatuation.