NEED HELP!! Fast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
These dudes are trying to hekp me out and get me out of the groove and get me a girl. But the way they do it is very punishing to me. At lunch I get time to pick a girl that I would want then they give me two minutes to talk to her. If I don't do it they go over there and and say i like them and basically embarass me. They have embarassed me twice so far and I don't want it to happen again. What I need to know is what is the best way to approach a group of girls sitting down at a table eating lunch?

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make them pick the hottest gal around. Then act completely detached.

The gal will either walk up to you - so you have a free occasion for a convo + and other attractions if you're good.

or she will not come up. Then walk up to her afterwards to "apologize" for your friends, start a convo etc...

The third option is that your friends will chicken out instead of getting to the girl.

Jessica

Reaction score
Keep it simple!

Hello Dear,

1)Relax
2)Natural apperance - body language
3)Confidence
4)Listen
- 100% Focus to the ladies
- eye contact

Make them feel comfortable with you.

//

Just short...

Keep it simple!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you still have questions even after reading everything in the following link, do a search for "openers", and if you still can't find anything PM me and I'll unlock the thread... but I won't hold my breath for that PM.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb

Status
Not open for further replies.