Need help Escalating

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gotten over my approach anxiety. Now I am met with Escalation anxiety.

Specifically when it comes time to make a move on a girl, but only with a girl that I care about. Just going in for the kiss scares the hell out of me to the point where I sometimes can't do it.

I do fine with random hoes in bars/clubs/parties, that isn't the problem. Just when I feel like some girl actually matters to me it is soooo hard to go for that first kiss. Anyone have any practical tips or suggestions?

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever you feel its right....when your body first tells you yes dont tink it twice...just look at her at the lips and pucker up

wordism

Don Juan
Reaction score
just pay attention to her body language, and eye contact when it comes to the right time.. If yall watchin a movie or somethin.. it'll be a moment when yall just look at each other and kiss.. Or after yall get together and are about to say bye.. after the hug just kiss her.... if shes chillin with you a lot.. shes gonna kiss you

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think it matters what the girl's personality is? Like... is it a good idea to treat a shy girl exactly like you would any other, or give her maybe til the second date to go in for the goodnight kiss? I suppose if she's become comfortable around you by the end of the night it'll be obvious... and that's the only condition that really matters.