Need help DETRACTING a girl

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so, heres the deal. I went to a hotel over the weekend and met a girl. she was one of those that thought highly of her self and she was really freakin hot. I used neg-hits and all that and then when we went to the pool, I intentionally flirted with other girls and that just seemed to make her want me more. she couldnt keep her hands off me. Well, we ended up making out. then we made out some more in the weightroom, then some more in the hallway. and then I had to go home and she gave me her phone number. Well, I wasnt planning on calling her, but she got my number from one of my friends and she got the place where I worked and my address from him. I havent called her once and she wont stop freakin callin me and its really annoying. I make up lame excuses every single time she calls just so I dont have to talk to her. She IMs me and tells me how much she misses me. Yes, she even told my friend that she missed makin out with me, and she drove about 30 minutes to my work just to see me. Its really stalkerish and Im actually turned off by it. she wants to be my girlfriend. has this ever happened to you all? and if so, is there anything I can do to make her stop callin me all the freakin time and just to let her know that I basically did use her?

zerolx255

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've never been in that posistion but if I were you I'd tap that thang then put her down gently so she doesn't like key your car or anything. Just be like " I'm sorry baby, but you're just to good for me and it's killing me knowing that I could never have you so I gotta let you go." or something like that. Well anyway I hope this helps ya

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL be AFC WITH her...start calling her every day lol

i Donno....hahaha it's worth a try..plus it's fun cuz yo uknow what to do!

zerolx255

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gah I know this is off the subject and stupid but everyone keeps saying AFC and I still don't know what it is, and I've looked everywhere trying to find out what it means

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit it and quit it. If anything keep her around as a f*ck buddy.

If you really wanna get rid of her fast, be a huge AFC and act like a needy wuss all the time :D

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zerolx255
Gah I know this is off the subject and stupid but everyone keeps saying AFC and I still don't know what it is, and I've looked everywhere trying to find out what it means
AFC= Average Frusterated Chump

check the "read this first" post at the top of the high school forum for all the abbreviations used here.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I think Im just gonna use her as practice and then be like "well, I cant see you anymore because its affecting my........religion." lol, I dunno. Ill make up some lame azz excuse. Adn if that doesnt work, I like the "going afc" idea.

Reaction score
Your DJ skills are too strong...hold back a little, playa:D

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i suggest u tap that atleast one more time, and then do whatever to get rid of her. ie AFC crap or just tell her to leave u alone or make up someone bullcrap stuff like the posts above or keep her away from u but still b able to b **** buddies or use her in some way to get to another girl that actually like or use her for ur reputation