Need conversation and #-getting help... FAST

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically theres this girl in one of my classs who I kinda like. This is our last week of classes, and Wed-Fri are finals, so I won't have a chance to talk to her probably. I want to at least have 1 girl I can try for over the summer. In any case, I have to get her number tomorrow. Like I said, we are in a class together, so we know eachothers' names, but we have never really talked. I need tips on starting a conversation and getting her # by tomorrow without seeming rushed or desperate. Please help, and fast!

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please hep, i plan on some self-improvement over the summer, but I also want to be able to test out my techniques, and other obvious reasons... ;) Please help me!!!

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Double posing is bad, and triple posting is worse, but this is pretty important to me.This isn't one-itis or nything, but it would be very advantagious to date this chick or at least get to knoe her and her friends. She has connections if you know what i mean. Most of the chicks at school that I would consider to be in my "dating pool "are friends of hers.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
relax

three deep breaths

just casually walk up and start up a convo with her, then close by saying "you seem pretty cool, we should hang out this summer"

if you don't know how to start and hold a conversation, nothing i can say or do will help you to do something tommorow. its a process, never forget

good luck bud

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. At least someone tried to help. I but should i just casally talk with her during cass, or wait and try to catch her after the bell?

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
either, its still a conversation either way

but if you have exams coming it might be best to try and catch her at lunch or after school

-deb

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in the class I have with her, our "exam" is a short presentation on some stupid project we've been working on. I might be able to talk to her some during class. Plus I have tomorrow. Lunch I could try if I can find her (its a fairly large school), but afternoons are a no-go. I have a life. :)

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
well.....

you could try saying something like:
"ok, you seem like a cool person... if you're nice too i might let you hang out with me this summer..."
:cool:

Remember you have to act calm and relaxed while doing everything, or it will probably just blow up in your face, k?

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was planning on starting a conversation, doing some fluff talk, and at the end saying, "Hey, you seem like a cool person to be around, why don't you give me your number, and maybe we can hang out sometime." Conversation is the real problem though, mostly because i'm not good at this at all, and just learning to be a DJ. Can't converse if I can't find anything to talk about.

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must do this tomorrow. It is the last time I'll see her until next shool year, if i see her at all. I don't think that I'm ready, but I will have to be ready enough.

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soon, I won't be needing this, whether the outcome is good or bad.. Last chance to help, guys.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A good fluff talk thing to say is always, so what do you do for fun, either she will name a few things, and on one of them be like oh I love to do that, it reminds me of this story, blah blah blah, as long as its not corny, you will instantly have somthign to talk about, but its also something you have in common, so it can lead back and forth in the conversation, plus if your funny she will laugh and she will remember how cool you are. After a story or two, but not too long, dont wait to long or you will psyche yrouself out, just be like "hey your pretty cool and were kinda alike, how about I get your phone number and I maybe we can hang out this summer and do something fun. There ya go, its almost impossible for her to say no to this, and even if she is reluctant, she will probably be lonely during summer, and wait a week or so then give her a call. The best part about this is, and it wont happen, but even if it did, think whats the worst that could happen, she says go screw yourself, number 1 is she wont, number 2 is that who cares its one of the last few days of school, and number 3 she would be a ***** anyway and you would deserve better. number 4 would be that even if you got rejected, plus me dude I have been in your exact situation, its much better to ask and get rejected than not ask at all.

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
@DogFashionDisco
That made me f***ing laugh! :D

Thiscoolguy: Sounds like you are very tense about this... just relax and it will be fine...
follow coolguy676767's tip and you'll be fine, k?

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
GOD DAMNIT!!!
I dudnt do it, I feel like a complete loser. It's not that I didn't want to, but I just never got a chance to tak to her. I coul never get her attention or start a convo or anything becausewe were taking an exam, and right when the bell rang she pretty much bolted. Not away from me or anything, but i guess she just wanted to leave. I have one more day, but its a finals day too (and a half day) and she isn't in any of the classes for tomorrow, so I pretty much lost my chance today... and It's all my fault.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just make a plan to get it done tomorrow, dont let anythign stop you, there is absolutely nothing to lose now, you could ask her out naked in front of everyone and no one will care cause they will forget over summer, so find a way to get her number and talk to her, I dont care if you have to get a pass from class cause you lied and told the teacher you left someting in another class, jsut get to her class and talk to her when her exam is over, even if you dont have time for fluff talk, even if all you ahve time to say is, hey your pretty hot, can I get your number, that will be better than not asking her at all.

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but the problem is I have no idea where any of her other classes are. On a campus with 6 multi-level buildings, wandering around trying to find one person could take a while. I'm asking people I know about where she hangs out and such, but I'm not having any luck.