need an original idea

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about asking a proper question.

You can get your girl a damned toothbrush and she'll still be happy.

JROD

Reaction score
Guess you two are on good terms still. Possibly getting back with her?

What's your EX into? What's her interests?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keoss said:
dont be an idiot :) i want to hear ideas from other people .
But then it wouldn't be original, now would it? And why are you buying something for an ex?

keoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , we are in good term.i want something that wont say " i still feel sth for u " because i dont feel sth for her . this is my dialema .we are only friend now , but good freinds.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Box of toothpicks

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, we don't condone gifts for any reason. If you are going to be giving gifts to say "I don't want to say I still feel for you", than you are still caught up on her, and you still feel for her.

You wouldn't bother asking if you didn't. Just treat her like another woman.

Pick a good movie, two theatre passes, something practical. If you want to send out a message, get her something she can use on a date with another guy, and put it into words when you place the gift in her arms.

You shouldn't be scared anyways. I buy all of my gifts for women at garage/house sales, there is always stuff that women love there but never have any use for.

keoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for ur reply. to tell u the truth , i dont feel anything for her , it's been more than 6 or 7 mounths that we separated .my probleme is that am confused , as i dont know much about girls interpretations and that stuff , u can only imagine my dialema , if i am to give her some kind of gifts , she would have thought that am in some kinda of trance for her , that's why i asked about kinds of gifts.i know , my post wanst that clear , to rewrite it in another way : "what gifts can i give to a friend ? " and i think the answer would be :a nice 'friendly' postcard , with some friendly words on it .
thanks a lot.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Postcards... I think you just pushed me over the edge. WHy did I NEVER think of postcards when sarging at the post office... I feel like a retard right now.

JROD

Reaction score
Is she interested or seeing anyone now?

Give her a gift card to somewhere like a restaurant and tell her to use it with another guy she may like.