Need Advice.

Dominator86

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to a county college, no body lives on campus.. I met this girl at school a week ago, Tuesday. Thursday we both had 4 horus to kill, so we went out, got few drinks, lunch....We talked about the weekend, she waitress's, everyday/nite 5 nites a week, she pays for all her own stuff, car, phone evvertyhing. said she only goes out thurs nite, bc she has no work, and only day she could possibly make it out. I want to bang this chick, i have not talked to her since we had lunch on thurs....I am a good lookin dude, shes about a 7 Should I act like an ******* to her or be that Nice dude..and call her see how shes doing, yada yada yada...... now keep in my, she says she brings a guy that is obsesed with her, out sometimes just so he can buy her drinks, therefore already, maybe being a nice guy to this girl would never get me in the pants

Last edited:

Dominator86

Don Juan
Reaction score
not too much, but I mean i took her to lunch what else would she think, I wanted her accompany??

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your asking about this at such a simple stage, it doesnt sound like your handling her, or the situation too well.

Assuming things went well at lunch, it might have been a good idea to say at the time 'today was fun, we should hook up again sometime, I'l give you a bell'

Then leave it 3 days or so and ring her up..

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Call her now and ask if she has plans thirsday night. If not tell her you going to watch a funny movie and ask if she wants to hang out with you.

She says no, tell her its cool, Ill ask that other girl I know then. Dont tell her anything about her though, ever.

If she says yes, its possible, start flirting with your chick right away. Say her name and say "you smell good." Confidentely. Take her hand. Dont be too pushy, but dont be afraid to say and do things to her.

Now if she says no, look for other girl, and this time flirt with this girl. Make it a goal to learn how to flirt and be good at it. When you dont flirt women think youre a gay.

By the way, Im assuming you going to dial her now or later tonight when you know shes available. If you going to leave a message say "Hi her name; give me a call when you get this; my number is" If you suck over the phone, then dont leave a message. Its best to ask her in person, that way she can see you ARE confident. Anyhow, post here before thursday if she says yes.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad advice from banGbro.

I'd only add, give this 'other' girl a name, it can be the name of any of your female friends. Say ' thats cool, Jennifer sounded like she would be up for going if your busy'

Otherwise she will think your making it up if you say, ' thats cool, I'l take another girl'.

Dominator86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, Thanks that advice is killler.....Sometimes i dont know when to treat girls like trash, or be a nice guy to them.. Treat them like dirt, and they stick like mud... i dont think im going to call her, cause ill prob see her at school this tues.. My question is, Why wold she not call me, or text me? When i met her, i gave her a nickname, she laughed n liked it, next time i saw her, she told me how she told evveryone she works that i gave her a nickname, n how cute it was.....so thats gootaa be a good thing right?

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
That is flirting, keep it up. This also means on tuesday you going to kino her, hands, upper arms, heck maybe even a kiss.