Need Advice,the girl that first dump me!

Romeo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear guys need some advice.I just started my third semester in college.And well heres the story.This story is in regards to this girl i had a major crush i had a year ago, I showed her,how afc i was a year ago by giving her flowers,poems,etc.**** i regret giving these things to her,because in reality i did not even know her,we mostly found our relationship over the phone,and guys i fell for a pretty face,i thought she was the one,i tried to go out with her several times,but she never showed those 3 times.The story goes after 5 months talking, she stop calling me,he guys i tought to myself like we all have in the past,wtf did i do wrong,having done nothing,and i ended up sending her flowers,saying i was sorry,to get a answer.So i got my answer,and it was that she had a new boyfriend as was told by one of my coworker.I later ended up calling her and leaving a message that i wanted to talk to her,so she ended up calling me back and we discussed the situation,it was true,she found somebody new,and i was crushed,confused,so i decided to call her as a friend for about 2 weeks and then i gave in,"it was to depressing for me" i stoped calling.But now shes in my us history class as i overheard her name during attendance,but she was not able to make it to the first class,but i believe she will be there today.Need advice in this area,as far is i can come up with im not expecting nothing from her.Im a better man now should i thank her,if she notices me and wants to talk.Help!

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romeo1 said:
Dear guys need some advice.I just started my third semester in college.And well heres the story.This story is in regards to this girl i had a major crush i had a year ago, I showed her,how afc i was a year ago by giving her flowers,poems,etc.**** i regret giving these things to her,because in reality i did not even know her,we mostly found our relationship over the phone,and guys i fell for a pretty face,i thought she was the one,i tried to go out with her several times,but she never showed those 3 times.The story goes after 5 months talking, she stop calling me,he guys i tought to myself like we all have in the past,wtf did i do wrong,having done nothing,and i ended up sending her flowers,saying i was sorry,to get a answer.So i got my answer,and it was that she had a new boyfriend as was told by one of my coworker.I later ended up calling her and leaving a message that i wanted to talk to her,so she ended up calling me back and we discussed the situation,it was true,she found somebody new,and i was crushed,confused,so i decided to call her as a friend for about 2 weeks and then i gave in,"it was to depressing for me" i stoped calling.But now shes in my us history class as i overheard her name during attendance,but she was not able to make it to the first class,but i believe she will be there today.Need advice in this area,as far is i can come up with im not expecting nothing from her.Im a better man now should i thank her,if she notices me and wants to talk.Help!
Goood God man. You are the biggest AFC I have ever laid my eyes upon. Even now they burn just at the sight of you: poor wretched creature.

Snap the fvck out of it man! Stop fvcking sending her flowers, poems, apologising for her ignoring you BLAH BLAH BLAH. You were never her boyfriend, you were some AFC guy she stood up 3 times. She probably laughed about your pathetic "attempts" to woo her heart. Grow some fvcking balls man. Read Be A Man and Kill that Desperation by Pook, then come back.

Until you grow some balls, never speak to her again. You never have a hope in holy hell with getting with her. Focus on building up your confidence, and DJ mindset before you start focussing on girls.

Even the bad AFCs never sent poems and flowers to girls they didn't even know!

Let my vicious rage at your pathetic AFC ways be motivation to striving to becoming a DJ.

Romeo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain j thanks

I would like to thank u for your advice.See captain and everybody here on sosuave.I know i am afc,all amit that for doing what i did last year.But last year i was released from 2 years in CYA for my gang related and drug addicted lifestyle,in those 2 years i had a lot of thinking to do.I have changed since then and havent been the bad boy i use to be.To be honest im completly a new person,no more drugs,no more gang,im just a big geek now,afc,but i want to be good with the ladies.In my finite mind i thought that if i could freaken balls out on this girl and show her,that i was real or Afc or nice guy that i would win her,but no it backfired on me.just like some of the guys here on sosuave are looking for a relationship with a girl i was to,especially when i have already done burned out on partiying.If any body reads this i just want to say that i need change,i dont want to be a afc no more.:kick: