Need advice on what to do about my BPD X-GF...

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion your girl is more BPD than bi-polar.

I tell you this because my ex of 2 years was BPD as well and showed all the symptoms that your girl has.

They're manipulative liars who love to go through the sick cycle of

1. Innocent Seduction
2. Clinging
3. Rage

Did this girl innocently come along and act as if you were her knight in shining armor? Did you and others perceive her as particularly innocent at first?

Second, did she start attempting to cling to you and control you? In the clinging stage, they commonly have random 'pains' or 'headaches' or depression in which they insist they need your love. An attempt at breaking you down.

Lastly, once she knows she has you on the tip of her fingers and you've given her love, she decides that she is 'confused'... AKA she wants to move on to her next victim.

When you insist on staying with her, her confusion suddenly turns to rage.

UNLESS of course you have proof she has cheated on you. This is exactly how things went down with my ex as well.

Yes, she was over me and cheated on me, HOWEVER the fact that I found out about it doesn't sit well with her. Now she looks like a wh0re in public eye and must work herself back up to being that 'innocent' girl you first met.

So of course she will beg to get back with you, until she starts to cling again and you ACCEPT it.

You see, the cycle just goes in circles.

Trust me, I've gone through the cycle over 20 times with my ex.

It's a huge waste of time.
It f*cks you up mentally.
It makes it harder for you to trust other women.
It disables you to think of other women in terms of relationships.

In other words, she's sucking the man power out of you.

You CAN'T, I repeat CANNOT let this happen in your prime, good years. Just as we as men should not string women along for the better part of their childbearing years, it's wrong for women with BPD to string us on during our younger years.

They will use sex to try to keep you around.
She will get more 'creative' in the bedroom in hopes of drawing you back in.

Don't let this fool you.

Search BPD and relationships and see for yourself.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaggy...listen carefully...

THE GIRL IS NOT MENTALLY HEALTHY!!!! GET AWAY FROM HER AND DON"T GO BACK!!!

You can't fix her! She has something wrong in her brain. You will never be able to trust her. Never...never, ever, ever. Lost cause! Give it up! Move on and DO NOT let her drag you back into her life.